Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, and Passion of the Christ
Posted 2005-03-10, 01:35 PM
These 3 great White movies (well LOTR is more than 1 BUT OH WELL IT IS A GREAT TRILOGY) should be packed in one Jumo Deluxe set for great White people like me to view. These are essentially the only 3 movies that haven't be Jewified/Brownified.

State other great White movies here.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:36 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, and..."
Star Wars is for white people!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Star Wars is for white people!"
GravitonSurge said:
Star Wars is for white people!
It is a very sophisticated White-man made movie, but it has a few Aliens in it.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:39 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "It is a very sophisticated White-man..."
"Liberals may take away our rights, but they'll never take away our FREEDOM!" - William Wallace

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:40 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting ""Liberals may take away our rights, but..."
Republicans you mean? Patriot Acts I and II?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Republicans you mean? Patriot Acts I..."
GravitonSurge said:
Republicans you mean? Patriot Acts I and II?
Whatever they want to be called nowadays; they are all the same to me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:42 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, and..."
Menace II soceity
Belly
Ali
Schindlers list
Barbershop
Friday after next
You got served
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:43 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Menace II soceity Belly Ali..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Menace II soceity
Belly
Ali
Schindlers list
Barbershop
Friday after next
You got served
Did you just make a list of Jewish movies?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:55 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Did you just make a list of Jewish..."
I'd say the majority of Jews are white.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:58 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Menace II soceity Belly Ali..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Menace II soceity
Belly
Ali
Schindlers list
Barbershop
Friday after next
You got served
Only ones I agree with you there is Menace II Society and Friday After Next.

Also:

Half-Baked
Don't Be A Menace
Friday
Money Talks
All About the Benjamins
Training Day

And a few more I forgot about...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-10, 02:16 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Only ones I agree with you there is..."
kaos said:
Only ones I agree with you there is Menace II Society and Friday After Next.

Also:

Half-Baked
Don't Be A Menace
Friday
Money Talks
All About the Benjamins
Training Day

And a few more I forgot about...
Okay, guys, stop reminding me how Jewified hollywood is.

....SO MUCH WHITE GUILT IN THIS THREAD

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-10, 02:38 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Okay, guys, stop reminding me how..."
Do you like Bollywood then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-10, 02:49 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Do you like Bollywood then?"
Dollywood!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-10, 03:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Dollywood!"
Jollywood?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-10, 03:42 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Whatever they want to be called..."
Actually, the Republicans are the conservatives, and the Democrats are the liberals...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-03-10, 07:17 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, the Republicans are the..."
American History X.
Theres a good lesson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-10, 07:56 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, and..."
Scary Movie I
Scary Movie II
Scary Movie III
Half-Baked
Robin Hood Men in Tights
Elephant
Kill Bill Volume 1
Kill Bill Volume 2
Donnie Darko
Don't Be a Menace While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (I think I got that one right)
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat Annihilation
The Pianist
Interview with the Vampire
Queen of the Damned
Days of Thunder
Risky Business
Ben Hur
Masque of the Red Death
Roots
X-Men
X-Men 2: X-Men United
10 Commandments
Jesus Christ Superstar (excellent musical)
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut
History of the World Part 1
Daredevil
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Constantine
Bourne Identity
Bourne Supremacy
Troy
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Seven
Ocean's 11 (original and remake)
Ocean's 12
Pirates of the Caribbean
Glory
Hard Rain
Dreamcatcher

I hope this works for you <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-10, 09:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Scary Movie I Scary Movie II Scary..."
Half-Baked-Excellent Comedy
Robin Hood Men in Tights-Good
Kill Bill Volume 1-Good
Kill Bill Volume 2-Good
Donnie Darko-Excellent(Hence the sig)
Interview with the Vampire-Good
Days of Thunder-Haven't seen, whats it about?
Risky Business-Haven't seen, whats it about?
Ben Hur-Haven't seen
Masque of the Red Death-Haven't seen, whats it about?
10 Commandments-Haven't seen, whats it about?
Jesus Christ Superstar (excellent musical)-Haven't seen(But want to)
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut-Excellent Comedy
History of the World Part 1-Haven't seen, whats it about?
Constantine-Haven't seen(Want too)
Seven-Good
Pirates of the Caribbean-Excllent
Glory-Haven't seen, whats it about?
Hard Rain-Haven't seen, whats it about?
Dreamcatcher-Good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-11, 09:37 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Half-Baked-Excellent Comedy Robin Hood..."
Italian Job (original and remake)
All Monty Pythons
Beautiful Mind
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
I, Robot
Bicenntenial Man (thanks UZG)

Most others have already been ''stated''...

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-03-11 at 09:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-11, 09:41 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Italian Job (original and remake) All..."
Bicentennial man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy