Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-01-29, 12:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Found this funny... in light of doing..."
I've got a shirt that shows a soccer ball as being your brain, and football as being your brain on drugs. It's a laugh when people see me wear it.

20 mg adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-29, 01:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've got a shirt that shows a soccer..."
40mgs adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-29, 01:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "40mgs adderall"
12000000 mgs adderall

im soo fucked up yo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-29, 03:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "12000000 mgs adderall im soo fucked..."
Your heart would explode in your chest. Why make fun?

Smoking party tonite, ten or so people gathering at my best bud's and all are throwing down quite a bit. I'm sure it'll be a blast with the variations of bongs, joints, pipes, and blunts. Yay for teh weed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-29, 04:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Your heart would explode in your chest...."
It's not cool to boast how fucked up you are or how much drugs you've just consumed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-29, 08:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not cool to boast how fucked up..."
Well I'm not boasting, this thread was made to post what you are/were on, and that's all I'm doing.

It would be different if I was like "ZOMG! I TOOK 30MGs OF ADDERALL AND SOME MORPHINE TODAY GUYS GIVE ME +++ REP BECAUSE I'M SO COOL!!!

rather, I just simply state what I took today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-30, 12:13 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well I'm not boasting, this thread was..."
3 2mg Klonopins
1 Zyprexia (my sleeping medicine)
Snorted 100mgs morphine ( waiting for it to kick in )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-30, 07:46 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well I'm not boasting, this thread was..."
Eh, I don't see the difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-30, 12:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eh, I don't see the difference."
Nice scenic cruise in a tiny bit. Should be a wonderful journey, as there is not much snow speckling the ground anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-30, 09:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nice scenic cruise in a tiny bit...."
No pills today!

Except 1 Centrum Vitamins pill :-X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-30, 11:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "3 2mg Klonopins 1 Zyprexia (my..."
-Spector- said:
Snorted 100mgs morphine ( waiting for it to kick in )
Thats what Im talkin about! Do that with hard alcohol, and put a bag over your head. Best trip ever dude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-30, 11:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats what Im talkin about! Do that..."
That sounds like a good way to accidentally suicide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-31, 12:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That sounds like a good way to..."
Kaneda, have you ever actually "Tripped" on anything? If so, what was the substance, where were you at, and what was the experience like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-31, 02:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Kaneda, have you ever actually..."
Presenting: The POP! aka Pill Of Power!

Instead of the standard Adderall 30mg XR, (Time released) I have taken 3 of those pills, crushed the orange beeds up into a fine, white powder, and then packed them back into one of the capsuls. Now their will be no more time-released adderall, it will hit you all at once, like the oldschool hard pills, but this time, 3 times stronger!

Now off to sell it for 10 dollars.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg POP.JPG (46.0 KB, 12 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-31, 04:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Presenting: The POP! aka Pill Of Power!..."
Haha, Pill of Power. That'll give someone a heart attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-02, 07:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha, Pill of Power. That'll give..."
Waking and baking as I type this.

Man, I came home drunk last night and in my drunken stupor decided it was a good idea to eat very undercooked bacon. This decision is not agreeing with me right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-02, 10:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Waking and baking as I type this. ..."
450mgs of DXM.... trippin right now... nothing compared to LSD or Mushrooms though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-02, 10:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "450mgs of DXM.... trippin right now......"
-Spector- is tripping. As he glances to his right, he sees a cup. It looks inviting. He takes a sip, and as the cup pulls away from his mouth, he realizes http://www.qwantz.com/archive/000975.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-04, 02:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "-Spector- is tripping. As he glances to..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-04, 07:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Kaneda, have you ever actually..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ghlight=Thread

Much of my drug experiences are here much like you have done in this thread. Very good read this thread.

You do so much drugs for a reason. I believe is what Grav is trying to say... Although the cup? Who knows if it's his typical Mantra-esque bullshit.
Most people that abuse drugs so much are trying to escape either the past or a current situation. You must be unhappy for a reason. I don't see this level of use happening from the "gateway" theory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda