Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-07-20, 11:24 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy..."
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-20, 03:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Muse - Knights of Cydonia"
Bone Thugs and Harmony - Ghetto Cowboy

Lenny, how is Muse's new album?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-20, 03:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Bone Thugs and Harmony - Ghetto Cowboy..."
Absobloodlylutely great!

It's a newish sound for Muse, although there are a few tracks with the trademark bassy bitties and piano and whatever else you want to chuck in.

If you've not got it, and you like Muse, then you really should get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-20, 03:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Absobloodlylutely great! It's a..."
Is it better than their previous albums?

The Eagles - Boys of Summer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-20, 04:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Is it better than their previous..."
The only other one I've heard is Absolution, but I don't listen to it much for some reason. As of this moment, methinks it's better.

It's all a case of personal taste. See if you can borrow it from someone, or download it. Even if you don't thinks its better, then you've got it.

---

KT Tunstall - Under the Weather
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-20, 04:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The only other one I've heard is..."
Brian McKnight - Anytime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-20, 04:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Brian McKnight - Anytime"
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-20, 04:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See"
Rage Against The Machine - Renegades of Funk

I'm bored for the first time in a month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-20, 04:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Rage Against The Machine - Renegades of..."
KT Tunstall - Stoppin' the Lovin'

Go nuts with a magnifying glass and the sun?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-20, 08:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "KT Tunstall - Stoppin' the Lovin' ..."
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill

Lenny, I cured my boredom. I went and took bottle pulls of tequila.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-21, 08:39 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill ..."
The Raconteurs - Steady as She Goes

What a way to cure boredom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-21, 08:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Raconteurs - Steady as She Goes ..."
rage against the machine-killing in the name of
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
battlebitch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbattlebitch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-21, 09:18 AM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "rage against the machine-killing in the..."
Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-21, 02:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait"
That's a great song, I love the new Dashboard album

-------

Journey - Girl Can't Help It
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-21, 03:19 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "That's a great song, I love the new..."
Muse - Forced In
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-21, 11:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Muse - Forced In"
Bone Thugs and Harmony - Ghetto Cowboy

This song has so many memories of cruises. So many blissful memories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-22, 05:04 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Bone Thugs and Harmony - Ghetto Cowboy..."
bloodhound gang-foxtrot uniform charlie kilo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-22, 05:55 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "bloodhound gang-foxtrot uniform charlie..."
Muse - Hysteria

-----

Methinks I'm going through a Muse phase now. Fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-22, 09:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Muse - Hysteria ----- Methinks..."
I remember hearing Muse's CD everyday at a friend's house 2 years ago. Hysteria is a great song, my favorite aside from Bliss.

Oh damn, listening to Ghetto Cowboy again. It just gets me in a good mood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-22, 04:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I remember hearing Muse's CD everyday..."
I always likes "Time is Running Out". And the one's with lots of piano. But apart from their new album, I've only listened to Absolution properly... I wouldn't count the Hullabaloo one as properly because it was background music.

-----

Weird Al - The Devil Went to Jamaica
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny