Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Condemned: Criminal Origins
Posted 2006-05-14, 12:42 AM
Just picked this game up for PC a few days ago, and let me say this... wow!

I have only played through two levels so far, and thats only due to the fact that I am hooked on TES IV: Oblivion, but damn the fighting in this game is great. Its a FPS game where you are an FBI agent investigating crime scenes. You actually use tools to look for fingerprints, fluids, marks on bodies (like hand marks on a throat) odors, among other things. Not only that but the game allows for you to pick various makeshift melee weapons from the levels (I like the fire axe) also your ranged weapons, which I have seen a pistol and a shotgun soo far, can be flip over and used as melee weapons since ammo is sparse. This game is really tough but the action is fucking awesome. My favorite parts so far are: When I was fighting a guy using a lead pipe, and I knocked him to the ground. I thought he was dead, but then he crawled back to his hands and knees and then got up on his knees getting ready to stand up and I hit him so hard across his face it made me look away from the gore. AND IM IN THE ARMY! Another favorite was when I was using a shotgun as a baseball and I broke the wooden buttstock on the guys face and it splintered everywhere. The cool this is I was still able to use it as a weapon, and it was still able to fire.

Anyways, if it were not for Oblivion I would be devoting all my gaming time to this. I reccomend it for all fans of violent games or fps games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-15, 07:51 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Condemned: Criminal Origins"
It really looks interesting but I haven't had the chance to pick it up. Oblivion and Rise of Legends have been sucking my time away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm