Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Guide comments
Posted 2004-10-30, 01:19 PM
Very informative. Thanks.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:26 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Guide comments"
Woo, I'm gonna take a break. Is there anything in particular people want something written about? Next up is general info on quests/playing style/cities/tradeskills..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Woo, I'm gonna take a break. Is there..."
Please talk about talents too because that is what I am most confused about.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Woo, I'm gonna take a break. Is there..."
Not to mention Warriors rape everyone in PVP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-30, 02:01 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Not to mention Warriors rape everyone..."
Er.. I talked about warriors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 02:44 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Guide comments"
do you think i would be crazy to do a hunter at retail grav?? I know they are quite gimped right now but i figure once they get talents they should be alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-30, 03:09 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "do you think i would be crazy to do a..."
If you're not going to PvP at all, it doesn't really matter, but this clan is going to be on a PvP server, which means you'll be forced into it at level 25 and up..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 03:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you're not going to PvP at all, it..."
Holy shit, Grav. You're a god. That's quite informative.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-30, 03:27 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Guide comments"
So I guess in the end talents are what seperates a shitty character from a good one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-30, 03:34 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "So I guess in the end talents are what..."
Randuin said:
So I guess in the end talents are what seperates a shitty character from a good one?
That coupled with how the person plays. But, that'd determine a shitty player from a good player, I guess.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-10-30, 04:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you're not going to PvP at all, it..."
GravitonSurge said:
If you're not going to PvP at all, it doesn't really matter, but this clan is going to be on a PvP server, which means you'll be forced into it at level 25 and up..
Well i know that i would have to PvP... i'm just wondering if the hunter will still be useless in pvp even with talents...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-30, 04:18 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Well i know that i would have to PvP......"
I can't say for sure. There are always exceptions and one guy could make an awesome PvP hunter build using engineering nets or something. But still, it would be harder than for other classes. Listen, if you want to play a hunter, but all means do so. They'll have to balance it eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 04:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I can't say for sure. There are always..."
lol i pretty much plan to no matter what... i just hope you guys will still let me play in your group
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-30, 04:49 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol i pretty much plan to no matter..."
No way dude, only way to play is cookie cutter style. It's most effective.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-10-30, 04:51 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "No way dude, only way to play is cookie..."
cookie cutter style? what is that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-30, 04:55 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "cookie cutter style? what is that"
The same thing everyone else who's in the know is using.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The same thing everyone else who's in..."
say what??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:09 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "say what??"
Cookie cutter.. everyone's doing the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:24 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "say what??"
Using the same build as 52873832.8 other people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:29 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Using the same build as 52873832.8..."
oh ok, thx. Well i dont know if i will be doing the same as a billion others but im going to play the hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113