Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-04-23, 11:15 AM in reply to X2D's post "Should X Get an XBox?"
the xbox is still worth it if your not to biased to know a good system when you see one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-24, 01:27 PM in reply to X2D's post "Should X Get an XBox?"
whell i got an x-box and it is damm good i also got ps2 and the grafics on the box are so mutch better by a shit load

the games are not all that grate but they are coming out with some cool shit like motal combat and swat along with outer cool shit.

i wold not get cube unless your under ten. nintendo is not going to come out with hardcore games they never do so unless you like mario sequals then stick to the box man i sugest it.

but if your impachent then i say go with ps2 their are so many gemes good ones two but i wold still get the box if i where you

and buy the way bill gates had almost nuthing to do with the box he jsut said give me a consol and they did. i am happy that he did this cous he is and "idot"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-04-24, 03:11 PM in reply to X2D's post "Should X Get an XBox?"
The XBox is going to bomb, simple as that. Microsoft's sales department wasn't planning on actually MAKING any money on the XBox for four years, because of how much money they spent developing it. And that was when the system was still priced at 400 dollars! Now that they've dropped the price another hundred dollars, the profit projections for the console have moved back another year or two. By that time, both Nintendo and Sony will have made millions on the PS2 and GameCube, and will already have a new console in the system each. Microsoft however, will only then be STARTING to turn a profit on their AssBox! That console is the poorest marketing move in the history of bad marketing moves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel