May 21, 2011
Posted 2011-03-07, 11:43 AM
The end is neigh.
!

http://www.may-212011.com/

BORKED

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/...judgement-day/

Quote:
Rumors are spreading like wildfire that “Judgement Day” is coming soon, May 21st to be exact.

According to reports, the day will mark the second coming of Christ. It was predicted by Harold Camping, the leader of Family Radio Worldwide, a christian ministry based in California.

The prediction comes as their interpretation of the bible and according to the Associated Press, Camping, 89, says the bible acts as a calendar by which the dates of prophecies can be calculated. He told the Associated Press, “Beyond the shadow of a doubt, May 21 will be the date of the Rapture and the day of judgment.”
omg

http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/03/06....html?hpt=Sbin
TL;DR
Quote:
Ditching jobs and families, a group that believes the end is near sets out to warn others
They claim Judgment Day is coming on May 21 and the world will end five months later
The Bible guarantees this, say loyal listeners of Family Radio, a Christian broadcasting ministry
Loaded up in RVs, they travel across the South and face off with drunken pirates in Florid

LOL

Adam Larsen takes the wheel as his caravan team leaves a Jacksonville, Florida, RV park.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I wanna go interview these guys.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-07, 01:56 PM in reply to D3V's post "May 21, 2011"
I want to interview them on May 22, 2011
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-07, 03:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I want to interview them on May 22, 2011"
That'd be too fun. But I'd interview them now and then a few days after. I'd like to see how they'd backpedal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-03-07, 08:48 PM in reply to D3V's post "May 21, 2011"
I guess they missed
Mathew 25:13 said:
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-03-07, 11:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I guess they missed :rolleyes:"
Of course they missed that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-03-07, 11:50 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I guess they missed :rolleyes:"
WetWired said: [Goto]
I guess they missed

And further they missed http://freethought.mbdojo.com/2ndcoming.html

/Jesus isn't coming back, and I don't blame him one bit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-08, 11:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And further they missed..."
I'm gonna side with the Jews on this one. I don't think "God's son" has ever come to Earth.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-08, 02:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm gonna side with the Jews on this..."
It seems silly to call any one man "God's son" to me, honestly. If we are all God's creations, what makes Jesus different than any one of us?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-08, 02:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It seems silly to call any one man..."
Well Christians say he was created for the sole purpose of bringing us the news from the Lord, or something like that.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-03-08, 06:11 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I guess they missed :rolleyes:"
WetWired said: [Goto]
I guess they missed

Damn it. Beat me to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-03-08, 07:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well Christians say he was created for..."
But then again, Christians have a good history of murdering people, forcing conversion onto people, and let's not forget wiping out civilizations.

So, that being said, I don't take much of what Christians have to say to heart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-03-08, 07:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well Christians say he was created for..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Well Christians say he was created for the sole purpose of bringing us the news from the Lord, or something like that.
Nah, Jesus ministry was to reunite man with God. Jesus, being sinless, gave himself as a sacrifice for the sin of the world. A better example, Philippians 2:6-11

Quote:
Who, being in very nature God,did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G