Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

liek, lol, I'm so nerdy
Posted 2008-05-03, 01:03 PM
I want to make a D&D character who has a morbid paranoia and fear of mimics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-03, 01:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "liek, lol, I'm so nerdy"
I drew this sweet D&D character last year and Coffee put a cock on him.

: (
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-03, 02:26 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I drew this sweet D&D character last..."
I did not, you drew a dinosaur with a gun on him. I added nothing to the dinosaur!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-03, 02:36 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I drew this sweet D&D character last..."
But he's a lovable stoneresque Cleric/Sorcerer who has a weird paranoia complex regarding Mimics. It's <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-03, 05:27 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I did not, you drew a dinosaur with a..."
Coffeedagger said:
I did not, you drew a dinosaur with a gun on him. I added nothing to the dinosaur!
I said last year not last month. : )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-03, 07:36 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I said last year not last month. : )"
I still did nothing to it. All I remember from that is putting staples on paper throwing stars and they stuck to the ceilings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-03, 07:39 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I still did nothing to it. All I..."
Well whether you remember it or not he had a cock. But who gives, he probably would have had erection attacks or some shit had we continued with making our own characters and not use the default.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-03, 07:59 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Well whether you remember it or not he..."
Back on topic that character sounds cool Kagom, does he have any special abilities?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-04, 12:25 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Back on topic that character sounds..."
Haven't made 'em yet. :]

But he is very paranoid of Mimics ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack