Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Exclamation Favorites
Posted 2002-02-02, 09:52 PM
As an active Console/PC gamer, I have played through many-o-games in my life. It all started Christmas day at 5 years old. I opened up the present and to my suprise an NES. This started my later frowned apon obsession to gaming.

For the NES I would have to pick as my favorite game: Zelda (the first one). I spent so long playing this game.

SNES: Donkey Kong (forgot the name totally but Donky Kong the first snes one). I can beat this game in about an hour.

N64: Goldeneye 64. Playing this game with 5 other people in the room. Here's how we did it: we have 4 starting players on 4 controllers, when one person dies, one of the people NOT playing gets the controller. We kept switching off for at least 3 hours on Temple. At the end the cords were all tangled and we spent about 30 min trying to undo them.

Gameboy (Original, no color): Marble Madness. Sure it sounds really gay but in fact, it's a great strategy game in disguise.

PSX: Final Fantasy 7. This takes it all for my Favorite game of all systems. The story line is outstanding. I felt myself almost crying (don't laugh :] ) when Aeris dies. The impact this game did on me is incredible. This being the first game of the FF series I ever played, I had to play them all. So I went through all of them. I currently own every Final Fantasy that has been produced.

PS2: GTA3. This game takes Grand Theft auto and makes it very realistic. Whether you're stealing a car from an old woman, or beating a cop to death, you're always havin fun.

And that concludes my game system review.
This is every console I own not including the Original Atari that I haven't dared to open

Once again my favorite game of ALL time is Final Fantasy 7

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-02-02, 10:02 PM in reply to X2D's post "Favorites"
NES: Kirbys.. Don't remember the whole name. The Kirby game.

SNES: Zelda: A Link to the Past

N64: Zelda: Ocarina of Time OR Perfect Dark

Gameboy: Tetris

PSX: Final Fantasy 7

PS2: Metal Gear Solid 2

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros. Melee (Well I only have 2 games so far)

Sega Genesis: Sonic The Hedgehog

FF7 is my favorite game ever, mgs2 is second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Arrow Forgot
Posted 2002-02-02, 10:07 PM in reply to X2D's post "Favorites"
Forgot... my N64 favorite is a tie. Zelda: Ocarina of Time has consumed MUCH of my time. One of the coolest story-line too. I like how it's kind of a parrallel to Zelda (on NES).

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-02-09, 12:34 PM in reply to X2D's post "Favorites"
my all time favorite would have to be 007 agent under fire james bond! i like zelda but zelda is coming out on ps2 so then you can get it since you like it so much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChronicX

Posted 2002-02-28, 09:00 PM in reply to X2D's post "Favorites"
cant wait for GTA for GBA.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-01, 09:23 AM in reply to X2D's post "Favorites"
NES: Super Mario Bro's 3 / Yoshis Cookie

SNES: Bustamove

N64: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Gameboy pocket: Pokemon (I dont like now, but it was my fave)

Gameboy color: Revelations

GBA: Mario

PSX: Chrono Cross

PS2: Final Fantasy 10

Gamecube: Super Smash Melee

Sega Genesis: Sonic The Hedgehog 1/2/3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-01, 10:06 AM in reply to X2D's post "Favorites"
there is a sonic game for GCN. it looks cool.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube