Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Get your own free immortality rings.
Posted 2004-06-10, 07:07 PM
Edit?

Do it for the penguins and the hungry vietnamese kids.

Last edited by Titusfied; 2004-06-11 at 02:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-10, 07:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Get your own free immortality rings."
Old. I think xenn had something about this in his signature a while ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-11, 02:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Old. I think xenn had something about..."
WW if you're going to edit my link you need to edit bob's link too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-11, 02:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WW if you're going to edit my link you..."
If he edits a link out, don't re-edit it back in... Both are taken care of.

Discuss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If he edits a link out, don't re-edit..."
What are we discussing..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What are we discussing..?"
Your mother
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-11, 04:01 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Your mother"
Dude, my mother is dead.

..You insensitive prick! Omg, suicide plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-11, 04:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dude, my mother is dead. ..You..."
OMG, if you, like, commited the suicide, you would like totally be my hero.

Own?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-11, 06:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "OMG, if you, like, commited the..."
Titus... what the fuck are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-11, 06:25 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Titus... what the fuck are you talking..."
What what I'm talking about, you don't own me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-11, 06:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What what I'm talking about, you don't..."
Once again... wtf mate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:27 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Once again... wtf mate."
Fuck the what is all I mean. When you think about it, what do you want to do? If it were me, I'd go for it.

Who are we anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck the what is all I mean. When you..."
Have you been sniffing paint fumes again son?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-06-12, 10:41 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Have you been sniffing paint fumes..."
Fumal emitting paints are the true answer to any cure we can't absolve.

Why can't you people see what I mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-12, 11:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fumal emitting paints are the true..."
titus is high again smoking fucking chocalate bars
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-12, 11:59 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "titus is high again smoking fucking..."
I think he told me he was gonna blaze this weekend but I'm not sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think he told me he was gonna blaze..."
domino155: I'm blazing this Sunday
domino155: For the first time in about 2-3 years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "domino155: I'm blazing this Sunday..."
2-3 years wow. I cant remember the last time I went 2-3 days w/o smoking.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-06-12, 03:41 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "2-3 years wow. I cant remember the last..."
Tends to happen when you have court ordered drug tests every month for a year, then get the same treatment from my parents there after. It finally stopped now, so I can indulge myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2021-04-22, 08:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Get your own free immortality rings."
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoj...cjdqbBBqUT1L9w

This guy is still around apparently, and claims to believe he is a reincarnated Nazi. I lost my free rings many years ago, unfortunately (or more likely threw them away).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!