Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-07-29, 05:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "look in the picture dildo, I..."
D3V said: [Goto]
look in the picture dildo, I highlighted the entire line. Highlighted area = blue white. (Thus, the rest is made invalid)
Now, what makes you so sure of that? Did you take an art class? I want papers, I want proof!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-30, 09:22 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now, what makes you so sure of that?..."
There are thousands of posts of you proving that you are a dildo, no papers needed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-31, 01:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "There are thousands of posts of you..."
Um, excuse me, what?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-03, 11:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "look in the picture dildo, I..."
i are immigrant lulz

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-03, 08:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "i are immigrant lulz..."
Sometimes, I dress like a cowboy and run around in the woods.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-06, 11:33 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sometimes, I dress like a cowboy and..."
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-06, 12:49 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sometimes, I dress like a cowboy and..."
Quote:
Sometimes, I dress like a cowboy and run around in the woods.

Brokeback Mountain TV series? O.o
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-06, 01:04 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Brokeback Mountain TV series? O.o"
D3V said: [Goto]
What the fuck is wrong with you?
I like gun fights. :3
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
Brokeback Mountain TV series? O.o
Naw, I'm more into the future/end-of-world + cowboy thing, myself.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-06, 01:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I like gun fights. :3 Naw, I'm..."
You like to pretend you are Spike don't you? Flying in a space ship all day with your friends Faye, Ed, your dog Ein, and another guy whose name I can never remember...

You know he dies, right?
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-06, 01:10 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "You like to pretend you are Spike don't..."
other guy = Jet

Ehh, sometimes. I'm more into my own stories/characters, really.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-06, 02:22 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "You like to pretend you are Spike don't..."
Draco said:
You know he dies, right?
if only..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V