Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I thought it was just "Why""
That might be it - Why > Wai > Wallow.

EDIT: Yeah, it was originally "Why", but WW changed it to "Wai" because of the confusion it caused. "Wai" didn't like the name "Wai", and requested it be changed to "Wallows", but got "Wallow".

Last edited by Lenny; 2009-07-10 at 12:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wai, I think. I don't know why, but it..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I don't know why, but it caused way too much trouble.
How the heck can I name cause trouble?
Unless it was "nigger" I don't see how a name could do anything...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 03:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That might be it - Why > Wai > Wallow...."
I don't remember any of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-10, 09:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't remember any of that."
Strange...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-11, 02:38 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Strange..."
People who make threads like these are akin to suicide jumpers that are secretly hoping someone will talk them down. JUST FUCKING JUMP IN PRIVACY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-07-11, 04:03 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "People who make threads like these are..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
People who make threads like these are akin to suicide jumpers that are secretly hoping someone will talk them down. JUST FUCKING JUMP IN PRIVACY.
No, he's watching secretly hoping people do something about it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-11, 01:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No, he's watching secretly hoping..."
Hmm. wai

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-11, 07:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hmm. wai"
Lolz, I dunno.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-13, 01:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lolz, I dunno."
Swallows.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-13, 02:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Swallows."
Kudos to you. That was the best play on words here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-13, 02:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kudos to you. That was the best play on..."
Oh, sorry. It wasn't meant to be a play, but an explanation of what your MOM'S best quality in life.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-13, 02:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh, sorry. It wasn't meant to be a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
It wasn't meant to be a play, but an explanation of what your MOM'S best quality in life.
Incomplete sentence is incomplete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-13, 05:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh, sorry. It wasn't meant to be a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Oh, sorry. It wasn't meant to be a play, but an explanation of what your MOM'S best quality in life.
Dude, is something going wrong for you in real life? You seem to have a bit of angst about your last few posts on the forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-13, 09:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, is something going wrong for you..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Dude, is something going wrong for you in real life? You seem to have a bit of angst about your last few posts on the forums.
He had to have his arm amputated because of the Swine Flu.
I'd be pretty depressed too if I had to have my arm removed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-14, 12:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, is something going wrong for you..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]

Heh... you think he has a life?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-14, 08:25 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Heh... you think he has a life?"
Grav said: [Goto]
Heh... you think he has a life?
Hahahaha good point, good point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-14, 05:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hahahaha good point, good point."
It's funny because I said it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-07-14, 06:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's funny because I said it!"
Grav said: [Goto]
It's funny because I said it!
Orly?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-14, 09:32 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? :eek:"
lol i miss you guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-07-14, 09:46 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "lol i miss you guys :D"
Tutti? Frutti? Where have you been?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven