Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

See you around
Posted 2009-07-09, 11:51 AM
I've decided to take a break from Zel for a couple of years.

It's not any of you guys (Skurai...), it's just a lot of the members I used to talk to are either inactive or have left, and I find myself coming here less and less.

I guess I'll see everyone around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-07-09, 11:54 AM in reply to Wallow's post "See you around"
Peace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-09, 12:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post "See you around"
But... I don't even know who you are! And you're leaving? Fine. I don't love you anyway.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-09, 12:10 PM in reply to Wallow's post "See you around"
You'll be back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-09, 12:14 PM in reply to Wallow's post "See you around"
Wallow said: [Goto]

It's not any of you guys (Skurai...), it's just a lot of the members I used to talk to are either inactive or have left, and I find myself coming here less and less.

I'd give it a week or so.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-09, 01:54 PM in reply to Wallow's post "See you around"
Wallow said: [Goto]

You know you love me...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-09, 06:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You'll be back."
We always come back in the end. :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-09, 11:51 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "We always come back in the end. :\"
I hate Zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-10, 07:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hate Zelaron!"
seconded

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-10, 07:33 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "We always come back in the end. :\"
Not always..

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-10, 07:36 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Not always.."
you did.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-10, 08:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "you did."
phew good thing you let us know you were leaving, otherwise we would have thought you died or something and would have called the police!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2009-07-10, 09:18 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "phew good thing you let us know you..."
But do we even know the name of them in real life?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 09:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But do we even know the name of them in..."
no but i would tell wet wired to give the police his "ip address" and they would have used that to track down his parents and make sure he is ok. phew i better stay awake tonight in case of a zelaron emergency!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2009-07-10, 10:37 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "no but i would tell wet wired to give..."
Good thing we have mantra here to keep things under control!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-10, 11:44 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "phew good thing you let us know you..."
We used to assume that people were in jail. How times have changed.

Bye, Wallow. I'll always remember that trouble you caused with your original name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-10, 11:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We used to assume that people were in..."
Original name? What was it?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:02 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Original name? What was it?"
Senesia said: [Goto]
Original name? What was it?
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:14 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Original name? What was it?"
Wai, I think. I don't know why, but it caused way too much trouble.

Bu-dum...

Unless he changed it from something to Wai, which was then changed to Wallow. I'll have to look through the old staff threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wai, I think. I don't know why, but it..."
I thought it was just "Why"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos