Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2008-07-27, 11:13 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I'm not determined enough to read all..."
There are homosexual animals, Wed-G. What do you think about that? Also, out of all the people, I am surprised that you're just talking about penises and vagina. Is intercourse your utmost concern with your relationship with your girlfriend (it's surprising if so, she seems to be the really religious type)? If so you really should reevaluate things. Yes, it's a fun and important part of a relationship, but if that's the best part of your relationship then you really should get a little deeper. If it isn't, and feelings and having a good time with your significant other are, then you should be able to empathize that there's something MORE than sex that's even MORE important, so if you're gay you might be more concerned with being happy with your significant other than getting vagina .

Marriages should be called civil unions by the government and be given the same benefits whether homosexual or heterosexual. Anything else is utter discrimination and should be illegal. Homosexuality, in reality, is natural. It is found in the animal world and although it is somewhat rare, it is a part of the natural order of things. Yes, same-sex couples cannot reproduce, but us humans do not always form couples to reproduce. We form couples because of what we feel for another individual. And because we're horny fuckers. Anyone who wishes to deny those rights to a homosexual should, indeed, be castrated/have cement packed in their respective areas and be cast into the ocean.

Wallow, when you grow up a little and expand your mind you'll learn that your parents are a lot of times WRONG. They're older, more closed-minded, and although they have a lot of wisdom, they're wrong as fuck on some ideas and will not admit otherwise. It's because they're old and feel like because they've done the arduous deed of LIVING, they deserve more respect and that their words carry more value. In fact, their words don't a lot of times, and in areas where they have not developed expertise they're not any more reliable than a 15-year-old girl's gossip. Sure, with families, normal tasks of day-to-day life, and their jobs, they are very reliable. However, with respecting another culture or sexuality, a lot of "old school" people are ignorant and grew up in less understanding times. Don't perpetuate their hatred. You seemed mature enough to have learned this lesson, but apparently not. Or perhaps you're just not a very good debater and just wanted a dumb excuse for your unfounded belief.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2008-07-27 at 11:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-27, 11:26 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "There are homosexual animals, Wed-G. ..."
Wallow and Wed-G are both asshats. LOL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-27, 01:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wallow and Wed-G are both asshats. LOL."
Hell, at the very least just think of it as population control.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-27, 01:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Hell, at the very least just think of..."
Genocide is population control. Clearly you approve of the genocide of homosexuals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-27, 01:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Genocide is population control. ..."
Agreed. Females are evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-27, 01:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Agreed. Females are evil."
Seconded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-27, 01:43 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Seconded."
And vaginas are pits of death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-27, 01:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "And vaginas are pits of death."
And oddly enough, pits of life as well!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-27, 02:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And oddly enough, pits of life as well!"
Jessifer said: [Goto]
And oddly enough, pits of life as well!
You just blew my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-27, 02:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You just blew my mind."
That's what I'm here for. Glad I could be of service.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-27, 04:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That's what I'm here for. Glad I could..."
What else do you blow? Kyeruu makes good money and needs a good time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-27, 04:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wallow and Wed-G are both asshats. LOL."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Wallow and Wed-G are both asshats. LOL.
Fuck you.

And secondly

Wed-G said:
I will say that denying a homosexual couple rights is against what's right
but, followed up to say

Wed-G said:
I think we evolved/were created as male and female for a reason
That reason is procreation. You should have every right to marry the person you love, male or female. All I was saying was homosexuality seems to go against the flow of of the evolutionary process. Our basic instinct is to survive and without that transfer of genes to a future generation, we cannot guarantee the continuation of our species.

Furthermore, I don't put much emphasis on sex, relationship wise. I just had a rather crude way of stating my above argument.

I think gay marriage should be allowed by law, but in my heart I don't think it's right so I'm not going to vote for or against it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-27, 05:24 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Fuck you. And secondly but,..."
I can respect your opinion a bit more, then. I think your first post was stated wrong or something. You're saying that your personal opinion is that it's wrong, so you wouldn't vote for or against it, which is the winning point for me.

I don't particularly have any problem with someone's opinion, but when they force their opinion on others, it becomes a problem. You think gay marriage is wrong, but you wouldn't vote for or against it, which makes that alright to me. Gay marriage has no effect on you, so saying that you'd vote against it because you think it's wrong would be equally wrong or moreso.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-27, 07:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can respect your opinion a bit more,..."
Yea Wed-G, I guess I didn't understand you the first time. That's cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-27, 07:47 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Fuck you. And secondly but,..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Fuck you.

And secondly

but, followed up to say

That reason is procreation. You should have every right to marry the person you love, male or female. All I was saying was homosexuality seems to go against the flow of of the evolutionary process. Our basic instinct is to survive and without that transfer of genes to a future generation, we cannot guarantee the continuation of our species.

Furthermore, I don't put much emphasis on sex, relationship wise. I just had a rather crude way of stating my above argument.

I think gay marriage should be allowed by law, but in my heart I don't think it's right so I'm not going to vote for or against it.

That~
Nice sermon WKFF a couple of posts above
BTW, I made up that excuse about my parents because so many of you were pestering me for an answer. The truth is I've always believe that gay marriage shouldn't be allowed. That's the last think I'll say
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-27, 07:50 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "That~ Nice sermon WKFF a couple of..."
I don't think it should be called marriage do to religious pretenses, but it should have the same legal rights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-27, 08:56 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "That~ Nice sermon WKFF a couple of..."
Why are you dancing around? Why do you think it shouldn't be allowed. Because you just don't? I told you, man, I won't hassle your beliefs if you have a solid reason, but if it's one of those "just because" responses, then you deserve to be heckled a little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-28, 02:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why are you dancing around? Why do you..."
Still a terrible reason. (Wed-G is not an asshat)

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 03:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why are you dancing around? Why do you..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Why are you dancing around? Why do you think it shouldn't be allowed. Because you just don't? I told you, man, I won't hassle your beliefs if you have a solid reason, but if it's one of those "just because" responses, then you deserve to be heckled a little.

ugh, I don't know what to tell you! In my eyes, it's wrong. I have the solid belief that marriage has been and always will be for the union of a man and a woman. I don't know how else to support it. I think that way. I think if we were talking about gays in general and about illegalizing civil unions, you would require more of a reason, but it's just marriage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-28, 03:58 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "ugh, I don't know what to tell you! In..."
But the thought of it angers you.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67