Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Under ground sport
Posted 2004-12-15, 07:26 AM
some people call car racing a sport, so i guess street racing could be an underground sport and thats my sport , so i was wondering if any1 else street races too, heres my car, ill try to post a pic of it eventually

Mazda mx-3 gs
MOds: turbonetics turbo and intercooler, motegi's all around wrapped in yokohamas, b&m short shift, brembo brakes, sparco seats, sparco steering wheel, rockford fosgate power stage 2 subsx3, kenwood stereo, ground effects body kit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-15, 03:47 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post "Under ground sport"
You are stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:33 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post "Under ground sport"
Damn ricer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:21 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Damn ricer"
yes i am very stupid, thank you, jus dont be an asshole cus u dont like the same thing i do?(talkin to king) and my "ricer" car could destroy any muscle car out on the streets that even wants to try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-20, 04:20 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "yes i am very stupid, thank you, jus..."
i_screwed_ur_ma said:
yes i am very stupid, thank you, jus dont be an asshole cus u dont like the same thing i do?(talkin to king) and my "ricer" car could destroy any muscle car out on the streets that even wants to try
that is so un-true, considering that u have those mods u said u do, then u have roughly around 190hp and ur car is small and light so lets say u have a lil advantage over heavier cars. But I dont think u have any chance againts those muscle cars unless they dont know how to drive.

a torbo/supercharger rsx-s can beat ur car any day, and it has 4cyl and urs has 6cyl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hitmanx

Posted 2004-12-21, 07:36 AM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "that is so un-true, considering that u..."
ill have to run it on a dyno or sumthing to find out how much horse i have, but im pretty sure its more than 190
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-21, 09:22 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "ill have to run it on a dyno or..."
i_screwed_ur_ma said:
ill have to run it on a dyno or sumthing to find out how much horse i have, but im pretty sure its more than 190
ur car stock horse is around 120hp adding a turbo( 50-100 hp gains) so lets say u have 100hp gains on that turbo, so ull have 220. Ur intercooler add 5hp max, total is 225hp(or 180whp) if ur lucky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hitmanx