Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Activity
Posted 2009-08-18, 02:57 PM
is at that time of the year. I don't seem to have time to post anymore. I've been too busy at work, what about you guys? What's your excuses?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-08-18, 03:25 PM in reply to D3V's post "Activity"
D3V said: [Goto]
is at that time of the year. I don't seem to have time to post anymore. I've been too busy at work, what about you guys? What's your excuses?
*waits to be mentioned*

I've got plenty of time to post, so if my activity goes down, it's more-or-less to avoid double-posting.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-18, 03:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "*waits to be mentioned* I've got..."
Nothing interesting to post/post about. I've got plenty of free time, so that isn't my reason for not posting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-18, 04:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nothing interesting to post/post about...."
^ What he said.

Zelaron is el boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-08-18, 05:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "^ What he said. Zelaron is el boring."
It seems everyone wants everything to be given to them, instead of letting their imaginations expand and creating their own curiosity.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-08-18, 07:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It seems everyone wants everything to..."
im starting school tomarrow so ill be off for a while
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-08-19, 01:56 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im starting school tomarrow so ill be..."
I barely use the computer anymore.... I have been so focused on my physical fitness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-08-19, 11:52 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I barely use the computer anymore.... I..."
PT, Chow, Class, Disciplinary Action, Sex Education Class, SGT + PVT = Bad apparently... Booth Inerations, Warhammer, engagement.

Eh, none of that is stopping me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-08-20, 12:14 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "PT, Chow, Class, Disciplinary Action,..."
Did you get an Article 15?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-08-20, 08:29 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Did you get an Article 15?"
Not yet, I have had to many counciling statements, so I should be close.. Lol. It is all for really retarded stuff, like the first day of class we had an in-ranks inspection, and I forgot my ID. Another time, I was caught wearing civilian clothes one weekend. Its all retarded stuff so. Nothing to bad, by disciplinary actions I meant smoke sessions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-08-20, 11:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nothing interesting to post/post about...."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Nothing interesting to post/post about. I've got plenty of free time, so that isn't my reason for not posting.

qft.

Oh, and WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-20, 03:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "qft. Oh, and WoW."
still questing in westfall?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-08-20, 04:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "still questing in westfall?"
Doing Wintergrasp and other battlegrounds, mainly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-21, 10:44 AM in reply to D3V's post "Activity"
My bf came back.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-08-21, 10:59 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "My bf came back."
Ew gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-10, 02:18 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "My bf came back."
Senesia said: [Goto]
My bf came back.
I wrote a song for you guys.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-10, 03:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wrote a song for you guys."
It's a bit late now - Senesia seems to have faded into obscurity once again.

However, this time we can be almost certain that she wants us to think of her as female, unless she is actually a he.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-10, 04:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's a bit late now - Senesia seems to..."
Lenny said: [Goto]

However, this time we can be almost certain that she wants us to think of her as female, unless she is actually a he.
Senesia is even a person? I figured all of the responses were automated.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-10, 05:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's a bit late now - Senesia seems to..."
Lenny said: [Goto]

I'm still confused as to what Gender she is...
I'm just gonna consider her a girl.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-11, 09:19 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm still confused as to what Gender..."
Either she's a chick or she's gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer