Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Hello
Posted 2005-08-23, 12:49 AM
Hi! I'm new here, i've surfed the forums for about a month or too. I like to play World of Warcraft and Battlefield 2 ... hopefully I can fit in here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shroom is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShroom is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shroom

Posted 2005-08-23, 02:20 AM in reply to Shroom's post "Hello"
Shroom said:
Hi! I'm new here, i've surfed the forums for about a month or too. I like to play World of Warcraft and Battlefield 2 ... hopefully I can fit in here
Ive seen your type before! Go AWAY!.... just kidding, welcome to the jungle and enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-23, 02:52 AM in reply to Shroom's post "Hello"
Welcome to Zelaron!

Enjoy your time here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-23, 08:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron! Enjoy your time..."
i was once new too, but the guys here are great and are very nice. Just watch out for mantra
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-23, 08:45 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i was once new too, but the guys here..."
Watch out for Gruesome too. He will rip your head off with private messages. Not a nice dude at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-23, 08:50 AM in reply to Shroom's post "Hello"
Welcome to the wonderful world of zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-23, 10:48 AM in reply to Shroom's post "Hello"
Welcome to hell, kid.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-23, 11:44 AM in reply to Shroom's post "Hello"
I'm calling for a ban on account of being suspiciously D3v-ish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-23, 11:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm calling for a ban on account of..."
Without even so much as an IP check?

You're a boss...can't argue with a Mod without suffering from a backlash...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-23, 11:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Without even so much as an IP check? ..."
Aye... welcome.

This place el rox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2005-08-23, 12:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Without even so much as an IP check? ..."
Lenny said:

His profile: "How did you find out about Zelaron: a friend of mine..d3v"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-23, 12:25 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "His profile: "How did you find out..."
Ha ha ha! How sweet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-23, 12:33 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Watch out for Gruesome too. He will rip..."
sue_13 said:
Watch out for Gruesome too. He will rip your head off with private messages. Not a nice dude at all.

What are u talking about, sue are u drinking again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-23, 03:09 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "What are u talking about, sue are u..."
MMMM, ok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shroom is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShroom is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shroom

Posted 2005-08-23, 08:12 PM in reply to Shroom's post starting "MMMM, ok?"
And he's banned already? twas el Grav right?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2005-08-23, 09:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "And he's banned already? twas el Grav..."
hi i'm new too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lawngnome

Posted 2005-08-23, 09:41 PM in reply to Lawngnome's post starting "hi i'm new too."
hey hey hey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-08-23, 09:43 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "hey hey hey"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lawngnome

Posted 2005-08-23, 10:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Without even so much as an IP check? ..."
Lenny said:

Yeah a Mod of the WoW forums...

If memory serves... He used to be a guild leader also. What happened to that? Huh asshole?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-23, 10:59 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Yeah a Mod of the WoW forums... If..."
wow zelaron is getting popular
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY