Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Titusfied's Week 4 Power Rankings
Posted 2008-09-29, 04:01 PM
I know there is still a game tonight, but unless Baltimore absolutely smashes the Steelers and Flacco looks studly, they won't be in my top 5, so that is what I'm going to stick with in this initial post - The Top 5:

Lots of changes and surprises this week in the NFL, so this is pretty tough.

1. Tennessee Titans - 4-0, tough defense, and managing the offense. Those are the key ingredients to this teams success. Kerry Collins is maintaining a solid offensive attack, but the tenacious defensive play through the first 4 weeks is the main factor in their success. If you look at the leading stats each week, there isn't much flare to be seen, but the dominance on defense is unbelievable.

2. Buffalo Bills - They haven't played the toughest teams yet, aside from the Jaguars, however you can't deny their 4-0 record. Trent Edwards is solid enough, and Marshawn Lynch needs to continue his ground dominance if they want to continue their success. They have a pretty easy schedule this year, but we'll all get to see what they're made of in Week 7 against San Diego coming off their Bye week.

3. Dallas Cowboys - Even with the loss to the division rivals Redskins, they are still an elite team. I can't in good faith keep them with the #1, even though I think they're the best team in the NFL, simply because there are two other 4-0 teams. Opponents are figuring out how to contain T.O., but there are plenty of other players to pick up the pieces. If the Cowboys want to be successful, they need to incorporate Felix Jones more. He didn't get a single touch yesterday, and that isn't the proper way to utilize a player with his talent.

4. New York Giants - They had a bye week, and even though they'll be without Plaxico for their next game, they are still a great team. Again, defense is the key for success - how good would they have been with Strahan and Osi in the lineup?? Just the fact that they play in the NFC East, means that they play 3 top tier teams, especially considering that the Redskins are now 3-1 after outplaying the Cowboys.

5. Carolina Panthers - Steve Smith is back in the lineup, and so is Muhsin Muhammed, and they are both looking good. Their loss last week was probably just these two WR's getting back on the same page with Delhomme, and yesterday's win is any indication, they are here to stay, and win a lot of games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-29, 04:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Titusfied's Week 4 Power Rankings"
I like the rankings, I wish it had gone to 10 =) but I won't complain. And pretty much spot on with what the rest of the NFL community feels, these top 5 are pretty close as to where everyone ranks them.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-30, 03:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I like the rankings, I wish it had gone..."
Wow, I'm simply too lazy right now to write up the final 6-10 rankings... I'm having a horrendous day, which I'll probably write about later, and I don't feel like thinking..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-01, 10:54 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Titusfied's Week 4 Power Rankings"
Man fuck the Titans. Where the hell did they come from? Titans 4-0 and Colts 1-2? FUCK ME RUNNING
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-01, 01:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Man fuck the Titans. Where the hell did..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Man fuck the Titans. Where the hell did they come from? Titans 4-0 and Colts 1-2? FUCK ME RUNNING
You guys had better be careful with the Texans, they could pull an upset.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-01, 02:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You guys had better be careful with the..."
Yeah they almost beat you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-01, 03:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah they almost beat you guys."
All im going to say, and not sound like a complete homer, but the giants should be number 1 (SB champ and #1 target until first lose). Other then that, your top five are good. Carolina would be my only team i would change out and i would stick SD on its place.
So my list would be:

Giants
Titans
Bills
Dallas
San Diego
Denver
NO
Philly
Redskins
Jags
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-03, 05:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "All im going to say, and not sound like..."
The main reason you aren't is because you had a bye week and the other undefeated teams represented themselves fine. Also, you lost your main WR because he's a nigger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied