Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Zidane's Ultimate Weapon...
Posted 2002-06-05, 07:55 PM
Yes this is the hardest treasure of all to find since its the Ultima weapon aka Zidanes Legendary Weapon aka the weapon that sends your attack value sky high.

After in the beggining of disc4, u may get the Ultima Weapon(Zidane's best weapon) with ur ocean chocobo(dark one). Heres the easiest way, but remember you need to have in your possesion a Gold chocobo or ocean chocobo ( Dark Blue ). Next either fly your arse to Esto Gaza in The invincible, or with your golden chocobo, or you can swim your happy ass with your chocobo. hehe

Here comes the tricky part into finding the blasted thing. I bet everyone tried digging in the middle "exactly" where the shimmering island was located? HAHAHAHAH!!!!! IIIIINNNNGGGGG WRONG!
j/k lol. Its located on the outer rings of small ice burgs that surround the place where the island stood. Now if you look carefully, theres two circles. If you have to, go back to Esto Gaza. Its the group of rocks on the right. I think i recall after finding it, that it was across the island slightly to the right, or slightly to the left in the back. I know its hard and there is no bubbles for this weapon cause of its nature. Now how to dig it up... You're gonna need about a good 20+ peppers, so if you dont already have them startdigging them up in thechocobo lagoon, the Chocobo Air Garden, or the chocobo forrest ( which is way easier I had a beak lv 40 and one dig was all I needed to dig up anything.). Heres the easiest way to get 99 Dead Peppers. Dig up al the chocographs. Get all the treasures from the shown locations. Make sure you have a gold chocobo or this will not work! Then fly your happy ass to the upper left top corneralmost to the point where you would fly yourself to the oposite end of the map (Seasoned FF players will already know what im talking about. But can we say FF7 revisited? where we got the Knights of the Round Materia? Only on FF7 it was on the Opposite corner?)in that area you will find a small island with a forrest on it and a mountain. use a dead pepper on the crack. and walk the chocobo in. Bingo! now go talk to the fat chocobo. if you havent found every single treasure he'll babble some bullshit about having to get all treasures. heed him no ear. Once you have actually found all the treasures(including the cracks and dive sites treasures), make sure you visit him and challenge the fat chocobo to play some cards(THIS IS A MUST, i wont spoil it but trust me, THIS IS A MUST DO THING!). After talking to the big fat guy, talk to the chocobo on your left. He will offer you all his dead peppers(99 of em, so make sure when u use all ur dead peppers, come back here and get a free refill of 99 dead peppers). Gladly accept for he just saved your ass quite a bit of digging.

After you get the craps go back to where shimmering island stood (thats after you landed and are back in the water swimming). You have to dig on the outer side of the ring of rocks. Once you find it I think it takes 2 peppers to dig it up, so dig wisely.

Well, thats quite a bit of reading, but its a way of getting the best weapon for zidane. Now, if you need help on getting the other treasures to get a sweet ability for u and ur chocobo, post here.

I got all these info from ezboard.com just to let u no. Yes, it IS a forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-06, 01:49 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
Doesn't it get you at 9999 every hit?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 08:04 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
Not really... it only ups ur attack to 100, not much, no abilities. Just does lots of dmg but not up till 9999 unless u are like lv 99.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-23, 07:21 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
Another way I found out...was to just use Gameshark then all items....
At level 56,for me, I hit around 4,000
~Zero Legend~
The unknown legend of Hell

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:04 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
yup same... hehe, using gameshark for the weapon isnt really worth it and its darn cheap too... i never use gameshark for FF games... its in my BLOOD. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:05 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
I've beat all other games with no game shark...It's just the first time I played (no cheats) THE SAND PALACE WAS HARD AS ^%#%
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:10 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
lol yes it was... so i got a lil help from walkthroughs on websites... hehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:14 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
I knew the way out...IT"S JUST THE MONSTERS
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:16 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
oic lol i didnt have any trouble wit them... my lvls were high enough to beat all the monsters with physical attacks... hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:18 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
My guys we're REALLY WEAK
I chose Steiner Dagger Eiko and...Freya...I used the rest for the Ark...I was really dumb
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:19 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
never use, freya and eiko... but u had to use em for the palace but still never use em if possible... my team is always zidane, dagger(sarah her real name), vivi, and steiner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-25, 01:08 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
My BEST party is Zidane Armanat (or whatever)
Freya and Steiner
Zidiane: Dyne...and his attacks
Armanat: Dark Matters....and his No Mercy
Freya: 9,999 Dragon Crest
Steiner: Chimhazzard does 9,999
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-25, 03:11 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
hehe, i guess u didnt get Ragnarok for Steiner yet... It lets him learn Shock... ALWAYS 9999 dmg to ANYONE. Remember that from Beatrix? Dragon Crest is pretty good but its no match Daggers Summoning skills and white magics... i mean if u wanna BEST party... u SHOULD have a healer. Amarant... i hate him period(.) and i donno how to get more dark matters... they dont have em in the auction... and no mercy, i still havent learned that yet and zidane... pffff u HAVE to have him in ur party... although i wish i could kick him off and use freya...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-25, 04:19 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
lol, Zidane !
do you know who is this guy ?

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-06-25, 08:36 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
Quote:
Originally posted by User Name # 1
lol, Zidane !
do you know who is this guy ?
huh? Once again in english? lol Do i know who this guy is? what?~ Are you asking yourself that question or are u asking me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-25, 10:47 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
I thought English was a second language to you, User Name #1. Am I thinking of somebody else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-26, 12:03 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
English is MY second also... im from korea~ although i speak like normal canadian hehe :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-26, 01:06 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
hehe...
Yes, English is not my native language, and I was asking to everyone if they knew who Zidane is.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:08 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
uh, yea, i know zidane... Zidane is the main character in FF9...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-27, 10:30 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Zidane's Ultimate Weapon..."
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
lol yes it was... so i got a lil help from walkthroughs on websites... hehe.
geez man do you actually play any games?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken