Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Favorite Side Character?
Posted 2002-05-12, 08:58 PM
Who's your favorite NPC character from Final Fantasy? They can be friend or foe. I would have to go with either Black Waltz No. 3 from FF9 or General Leo from FF6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-12, 09:01 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
EVERY CID! :] or the Moogles...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-13, 07:52 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
moogles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-05-15, 05:02 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
The very important role in every series of the game : THE SAVE POINT

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-25, 04:59 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
i like the moombas, Ultima weapon, Omega Weapon in FF8 Sinspawns(There are lots of diff kinds) in FF10 and Beatrix in FF9.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-25, 05:03 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
OH WAIT!!! did i mention the.... chocobos?! KwwWWWWWEEeeeHHHhhh~~!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-11, 11:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
mine is the chocobos .they are soo fun to race around on.its great
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The FINKTER

Posted 2002-06-11, 02:41 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
I hate chocobos... they should just have ostards, and frenzied ostards from Ultima Online
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-12, 05:37 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
u do eh? ostrarches... would be just gay... chocobos are great, y dont u like em? Dont even bother posting here, if u you dont like chocobos... lol jk man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-23, 07:43 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
Moogles
Kupo
~Zero Legend~
The unknown legend of Hell

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 07:59 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
Yes, moogles were really great since they were the MAIN source for saving in FF9...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
I liked the Kupo game in the gold saucer
KUPO
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
OOOOOOOO now i remember the charac.... i like the creepy alien called PUPU in FF8... he is pretty darn cool~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
Never seen him cause I just kept advancing thru the game with ease...I just kept going disreguading Levels..
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
yea... there is really no point in that optional quest... its just there for u if u wanna collect cards... rare ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
Yet when we went thru time compression....I went for Odin and Eden...My Eden is only level 38 >.<
My Quezcotl is only level 32
It ^%*#ing sucks!
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
all my GFs are lv 100 except Eden... he is lv 46... not bad though... and ive only played for like a week hehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:13 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
My main party is always Squall Irvine and Selphie
Squall: So Lion Heart
Irvine: Scan and stuff like Curaga and Triple/ Healing Purposes
Selphie: THE END!....And Healing/ Mega Elixers
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:15 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
im not in good lucks with THE END... im so unlucky... my main party is always like this... Squall(PFFF DUH!): Lion Heart, Rinoa: Angelo limit breaks...(also healing) and Irvine: Pulse Ammos... i dor 50 000 dmg to ultimacia with pulse ammo. Not bad eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-25, 01:14 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Side Character?"
Yeah, Im low on HolyWars and Mega Elixers I ahve 2 holy wars and only 45 mega eleixers..
I really dont have much Pulse Ammo...I lost big time to her cause she blew Squall's Ultima away. It was on his STR stat too so Lion Heart did CRAP
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX