Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~
Posted 2002-09-10, 07:32 PM
Finally -- for one day -- there isn't going to be ads for products selling stuff like McDonalds and such. I heard this on the news the other day. I'm guessing the ads will only be 9/11 oriented.

w00t for teh government!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-09-10, 07:36 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
Ur country shalll learn how to close a wound and not reopen it...what u guys think all this stuff surrounding 9/11 it's worthy 4?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:16 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
I wouldn't have even remembered the day of the month if it wasn't for the news.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:19 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
yah, but morbosic press sux... they are fucking making loads of money with all ur country (and foreigners too,I'm not gona deny it...) with alll those documentaries saying the same thing and showing the same images during the whole day...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 11:18 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
I think 9/11 should be dedicated to EVERYTHING EXECPT THE ATTACK!!! This country has had a YEAR of nonstop "rememberance" and "tribute" to everything surrounding 9/11. We should dedicate September 11th, 2002 to September 11th, 2001 by LEAVING IT ALONE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-11, 02:30 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
they should make 9/11 a holiday so there would be no school or work, it would eb sweet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-11, 03:34 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
no fair. you americano bastards would only pass it in the states. selfish idiots, we canucks are lazy too you know!
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-09-11, 03:35 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
uh... todays 9/11 and im seeing all kinds of normal adds on tv =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-11, 05:15 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
Yeah me too...and a LOAD of sappy, emotional videos on MTV. They've gone WAY back into their archives for today. I saw "Waterfalls" by TLC earlier. Ugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-11, 06:09 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
i got this in my email inbox the other day:

the moral of the story, STOP BABBLING BOUT THE SEPT.11 THING AND LET THE VICTIUMS REST IN PEACE OF PETES SAKES.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-09-11, 08:59 PM in reply to Bezier's post "No Profitable Ads on 9/11!~"
I get alot of those "if you dont send this to 10 people the deaths of Sept/11 will haunt you for the rest of your life." stuff

And damn that took a long time to load for me and my 56k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin