Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Clan Rules/Regulations
Posted 2006-03-31, 11:05 PM
So while Titus wrote the rules on expected member behavior in the forum, I figured that there should be some basic guidelines for our behavior on Xbox Live as well.

These rules apply to members and staff alike while on Xbox Live, whether you are in the midst of playing a game, or are in a pre/post game lobby.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask an Overlord (Titusfied, Glory Gamer, or myself).

Trash-talking
Let's face it: We're a bunch of smartasses. Name calling, trash talking, flaming, and generally insulting others is a much-beloved pasttime of the Dragoons. The only restrictions in place are the following: racial slurs are strongly discouraged, as is use of the word "fag". Let's be creative with our insults. Sexism, misogyny, and comments involving various barnyard animals are encouraged.

Drinking
Play drunk, it's fun!

New Members
Every member of the clan is encouraged to invite their friends to join our clan, as what makes our clan special is that many of the members know each other in the real world and are friends. All that the Overlords ask is that when you get someone new to join you start a thread in the Dragoon Elite section of the forum with the title being that member's name and let the rest of the clan know who they are. This way we all have some idea who all those names on the clan list are.

Cheating
This is essentially the only thing that is expressly forbidden in this clan. Anyone caught cheating, hacking, standbying, bridging, etc will be immediately and irrevocably kicked out of the clan. No excuses. No second chances.

Dress Code
All peons are required to wear a shirt and tie for away games.

Other than that, there's not much to being a Dragoon. Be sure to be active in the forum and contribute to the Strategies section if you believe you have a good idea to help your clanmates. Have fun, kick ass, and pwn some n00bs!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2006-10-17 at 07:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-31, 11:07 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Clan Rules/Regulations"
I LOVe Suits!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-04-01, 07:54 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I LOVe Suits!"
Kenpo wears a tie every day... He's still a noob!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-04-01, 01:29 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Kenpo wears a tie every day... He's..."
This thread just got sticky icky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-04-05, 08:39 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Clan Rules/Regulations"
i hate that dress code i have never wore a tie in my life make me a member i hate being a peon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-04-05, 09:53 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "i hate that dress code i have never..."
No, since you didn't capitalize or punctuate anything in that last post, you will continue to be and forever be a Peon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-05, 10:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, since you didn't capitalize or..."
I like making fun of people with barnyard animals. Makes them feel real uncomfotable. Plus somebody should mention that this is the gay clan so if you act gay, you get bonus points.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-05, 12:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I like making fun of people with..."
I have a tie on now! I look good, feel good, I am good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-04-05, 08:41 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I have a tie on now! I look good, feel..."
So you think!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-04-10, 09:29 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "i hate that dress code i have never..."
Petey, don't let them see you cry! They feed off that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-10, 12:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Petey, don't let them see you cry! ..."
Actually, most of us dont care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-11, 09:33 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually, most of us dont care."
I kill cry babies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-11, 01:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I kill cry babies. :cry:"
Because you are a big tough man. Me tarzan, you jane, bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-12, 08:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Because you are a big tough man. Me..."
Yes. You are bitches.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GutterMind

Posted 2006-04-13, 08:07 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Yes. You are bitches....."
it's already hot outside and it's just now Spring. NOOOOOOOOOOOo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-14, 11:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "it's already hot outside and it's just..."
80 here yesterday, and it was awesome! I got my first slight sun burn!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-14, 05:30 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Clan Rules/Regulations"
Since Halo 3 doesn't support in game clans like Halo 2 did, I have updated my gamertag to reflect my clan allegiance to DE JRwakebord. Other members of the Dragoons are in the process of doing so as well, and you are all strongly encouraged (but not required) to do so as well. I think it would be a nice way of reinforcing the brotherhood that should be evident on the battlefield between Dragoons. If you would like to have a stronger connection with your clanmates, simply add a capital DE and a space before your gamertag.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-15, 07:02 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Since Halo 3 doesn't support in game..."
Well, does this require a new Gamertag to be set up, or can I use my old one and update it somehow???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-15, 09:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, does this require a new Gamertag..."
You can update your existing gamertag and keep your friends list, gamerscore, and everything else associated with it. However, it does cost 800 microsoft points (approx $9 I believe) to change your name, which is why we are not requiring, just encouraging you to do it.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-15, 02:20 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You can update your existing gamertag..."
Well, I'm online right now, and I'm officially down loading a lot of new map packs! So far, they're free, and hopefully, they all are?

I see that you and Gruesome updated your names and are still on my friends list, but I probably won't be updating it anytime soon. Maybe if playing gets me back and addicted again I will, but we'll see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied