Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-04-06, 07:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I am currently learning to play the..."
Do you often have to deal with discrimination because you're white?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-06, 07:47 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do you often have to deal with..."
What's your favorite color?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-06, 10:04 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What's your favorite color?"
Asamin said: [Goto]
How's the guitar learning going?
Slow.

Grav said: [Goto]
Do you often have to deal with discrimination because you're white?
Once in a while. Being gay apparently is good at offsetting that.

What's your favorite color?
Red.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-06, 10:43 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Slow. Once in a while. Being gay..."
Have you ever had sex with someone from a different race/ethnicity?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-06, 06:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Have you ever had sex with someone from..."
Yup. Black and Hispanic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-06, 07:40 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yup. Black and Hispanic."
Have you experience different kinds of cum? Like stringy, creamy, watery...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-06, 08:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Have you experience different kinds of..."
Yes, actually. My preference is a thick and viscous type from someone who consumes a lot of pineapple and fruits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-06, 10:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yes, actually. My preference is a..."
Why are you gay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-04-06, 11:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Why are you gay?"
How are you gay?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-07, 12:12 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How are you gay?"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Why are you gay?
Why are you straight?

Skurai said: [Goto]
How are you gay?
I like to have sex with other men and I absolutely love rainbows. And I like to listen to Britney Spears any time her music comes on (despite not having any on my iPod).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-07, 09:35 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why are you straight? I like to..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
and I absolutely love rainbows.
Why is the symbol for gay pride rainbows? Why can't straight people like rainbows? If there was a gay meeting and you got to make the decision would you change the symbol for gay pride? If so, what would you change it to?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-07, 10:39 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Why is the symbol for gay pride..."
Because we get the Double Rainbow. Duh.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-07, 10:57 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Because we get the Double Rainbow. Duh."
Because we get the Double Rainbow. Duh.
Asamin admitting he's gay? wut
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-04-07, 07:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Asamin admitting he's gay? wut"
Skurai said: [Goto]
Why is the symbol for gay pride rainbows? Why can't straight people like rainbows? If there was a gay meeting and you got to make the decision would you change the symbol for gay pride? If so, what would you change it to?
To be honest, I don't even know why it was chosen as a symbol for gay pride. Maybe because it's fruity and loud or something. I'd make the symbol for gay pride pink triangles as an allusion to the pink triangles gays and lesbians were forced to wear by Hitler as a way of saying "We're not going to take it any more". And yes, that is already a symbol of gay pride, but I'd make it -the- symbol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-08, 03:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "To be honest, I don't even know why it..."
Rainbows are loud?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2012-04-08, 06:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Rainbows are loud?"
What does a guy's semen taste like? I know most of you have fancied a taste of your own semen from a lil' afternoon jerk, but the stuff repulses me.
Is your attraction to semen sexual or rooted in taste?

And you're open about your orientation on these forums, but does the same apply to your workplace or meeting new people?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-08, 07:36 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "What does a guy's semen taste like? I..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Rainbows are loud?
Brightly colored, very diverse, very recognizable from a distance, so yes.

Wallow said: [Goto]
What does a guy's semen taste like? I know most of you have fancied a taste of your own semen from a lil' afternoon jerk, but the stuff repulses me.
Is your attraction to semen sexual or rooted in taste?

And you're open about your orientation on these forums, but does the same apply to your workplace or meeting new people?
It's kinda hard to describe it for me. I just like the taste, but it depends on the diet. A guy who consumes a lot of fruits will have sweeter tasting semen while a guy who consumes a lot of meats will have salty tasting semen. But my attraction is both. Like the taste and I like getting it out of someone.

I am more or less. I don't go around proclaiming my mighty faggotry, but if someone asks or it comes up in a conversation, I'm not going to lie. I pretty much keep it on a need-to-know basis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Brightly colored, very diverse, very..."
Does it feel like jello or more like a pudding?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:16 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Does it feel like jello or more like a..."
Does it feel like jello or more like a pudding?
Just ask your right hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:18 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Just ask your right hand."
Right hand? That's to normal. By now you must know I'm anything but normal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin