Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

South Park episode
Posted 2006-10-09, 03:07 PM
I was flipping through the tv channels yesterday and came across a South Park episode that i had never seen before. THe one with the WOW theme. I thought it was the best one i had ever seen and since there is a WOW section here, i thought that some of you would be interested in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-09, 03:08 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "South Park episode"
That's the new episode on their 10th season. Yes, it was freakin hilarious. Making fun of the people that play WoW. hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-09, 03:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's the new episode on their 10th..."
it was just as good if not better than the LOTR one.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-09, 10:18 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "it was just as good if not better than..."
No this was the best. "Have you heard the prophecy? THe ones with no lives will step up and face him. But they will fail if they dont recieve this sword." The best ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-10, 12:49 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "No this was the best. "Have you heard..."
I thought it was mediocre. Yea, it was funny how it made fun of WoW, but I don't think it was the best relative to the other South Park episodes. My 3 favorite would be:

1.) Succubus / tree-fitty
2.) Dance-off
3.) Scott Tenorman Must Die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-10-10, 07:59 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I thought it was mediocre. Yea, it was..."
It was amusing, but didn't kill me like that episode about Mohammed and Family Guy. Christ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-10, 11:38 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It was amusing, but didn't kill me like..."
I still have yet to watch it . From the clips that I saw, it was rather funny.,

yay 15k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-13, 05:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I still have yet to watch it :(. From..."
Too bad the one after it sucked really hard.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-14, 02:18 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Too bad the one after it sucked really..."
This thread is giving me a raging clue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-10-14, 02:31 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Too bad the one after it sucked really..."
RoboticSilence said:
Too bad the one after it sucked really hard.
Actually, I thought the one last week was a lot better than Make Love not Warcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-10-14, 03:52 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "This thread is giving me a raging clue."
sue_13 said:
This thread is giving me a raging clue.
9/11 was caused by......... KYLE. You asshole
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-14, 07:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "9/11 was caused by......... KYLE. You..."
I work with a 15 year old named Kyle. Sometimes I want to shove him into a blizzard cup and slaughter him with the mixer. Or stick his hand in the fryer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-10-14, 10:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I work with a 15 year old named Kyle...."
I need to see this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-10-15, 05:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I work with a 15 year old named Kyle...."
15 y/o and working in a kitchenny place? Surely that's not allowed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-15, 07:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "15 y/o and working in a kitchenny..."
It is legal here. Anyways he came in yesterday and I threw a broom like a javelin and hit him in the chest right as the mailman was walking in...

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2006-10-15 at 07:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-10-15, 07:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "15 y/o and working in a kitchenny..."
You can begin working at McDonalds at 14..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-15, 08:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You can begin working at McDonalds at..."
Well I'll be. I always thought it was 16+ until someone could start working in places like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-15, 09:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well I'll be. I always thought it was..."
you can always go to countries like mexico and work when your 5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-15, 03:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "you can always go to countries like..."
Anybody catch that half hour WoW commercial on Comedy Central? For some reason it used the South Park voices.

Seriously, the episode blew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-10-15, 04:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I work with a 15 year old named Kyle...."
HandOfHeaven said:
I work with a 15 year old named Kyle. Sometimes I want to shove him into a blizzard cup and slaughter him with the mixer. Or stick his hand in the fryer...
Sup DQ buddy?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence