Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-11-08, 10:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I swear to Brahman, I have done just..."
Why me, Skurai? Why my threads? Why do you always irritate me the most in my threads? What the fuck, man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-08, 10:51 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why me, Skurai? Why my threads? Why..."
It used to be D3V.
Plus, you're the funnest one.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-08, 02:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It used to be D3V. Plus, you're the..."
No, no I am not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-09, 07:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, no I am not."
You're the most... Mmmm... I guess I just like you the most. We connect, you know? Hommies for life.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-09, 08:06 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're the most... Mmmm... I guess I..."
No. We are not homies for life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-09, 11:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No. We are not homies for life."
Hommies for death?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-09, 01:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hommies for death?"
I am not your damn homey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-09, 06:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I am not your damn homey."
Bros for life, then?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-09, 06:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Bros for life, then?"
No. I do not like you. I will never like you, even if I'm rolling on ecstasy or under the effects of any kind of drug that would release a lot of seratonin to my body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-10, 02:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No. I do not like you. I will never..."
You you like me in a box?
Would you like me with a fox?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-10, 09:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You you like me in a box? Would you..."
I don't want you in any kind of way. Go die in a fire. I thought you were starting to improve, but you only show that you're still just awful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-10, 09:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't want you in any kind of way. ..."
Now, this is a conversation about you disliking me. Of course we're going to not get along. Let's talk about something we have in common.
U mad, bro?
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2012-11-10 at 09:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-10, 10:46 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now, this is a conversation about you..."
I could like you if you weren't creepy and annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-11, 09:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I could like you if you weren't creepy..."
Kagom, tell me. Tell me about your post count.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-11, 10:05 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Kagom, tell me. Tell me about your post..."
Dra åt helvete.

You will never be as amazing as Mantralord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-11, 11:03 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Dra åt helvete. You will never be as..."
I do miss Mantralord, holyfuck.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai