Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Goodbye
Posted 2015-03-19, 10:02 AM
Over the last few weeks I thought it would be cool to try and pique interest in the fourms, once again.

As time has gone by, activity has been picking up as other older members have been posting more. It's been quite nice. Intellectual debates, dabbling in philosophies, talking about life. Just how Zelaron should be.

It is my regret to inform those who care (Skurai) that I intend to take a nice vacation away from this place once again.

After being banned for making fun of the show Survivor, and how blatantly hilarious and fake it is, I've realized that this place hasn't changed a bit. The same people who have deliberately made it into a cesspool of negativity and polar encapsulation of the third Reich are still who they are and are still where they stand.

I understand that spam is an issue, but for a dying forum to allow somebody who is at best, barely active to ban the most popular member on this website's history, even for 24 hours, is absolutely ludicrous.

Don't believe me, go look at my profile views. Go look at my thread's and their replies. I rank as the top members on this Forum.

And it gives me great please to say, go fuck yourself.

especially you, k_a

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2015-03-19, 03:48 PM in reply to D3V's post "Goodbye"
Don't go, D3V. Most of the reason I've stuck around as long as I have this time around is because you've provided an interesting discussion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2015-03-19, 05:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Don't go, D3V. Most of the reason I've..."
lol at the ban.

Do as you please man. But I don't know what leaving would accomplish; it's just a discussion forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2015-03-19, 05:28 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "lol at the ban. Do as you please..."
Personally the hybrid of intellect and negativity (see:trolling) has been the very reason I've left and came back so many times. It's unique (the intellectual part at least) and hilarious at times. Do as you please, but.. this is the internet and it ain't getting any nicer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2015-03-19, 06:21 PM in reply to D3V's post "Goodbye"
D3V said: [Goto]

I understand that spam is an issue, but for a dying forum to allow somebody who is at best, barely active to ban the most popular member on this website's history, even for 24 hours, is absolutely ludicrous.
No one banned me, what are you talking about????
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2015-03-19 at 06:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2015-03-19, 07:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Goodbye"
I was going to bother writing out a response and justifying my actions and such, but fuck it, it isn't worth the effort anymore. It's sad that despite the fact that we are well into our adulthood now, you are still acting like a child. You would have never been banned otherwise and you are either fully aware of that fact or the biggest fucking moron ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2015-03-25, 10:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was going to bother writing out a..."
You teach him D3V, K_A will get it, I promise.. its gonna work this time POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2015-03-27, 09:59 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You teach him D3V, K_A will get it, I..."
Can Kazilla be a meme?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2015-04-02, 10:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Can Kazilla be a meme?"
Is Barry White?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2015-04-03, 10:09 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Is Barry White?"
stfu nub u r gay
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2015-04-10, 08:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was going to bother writing out a..."
Holy shit. Haven't been here for what seems like a decade, and I still see D3V and K_A going at it. Not much has changed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2015-04-16, 06:17 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Holy shit. Haven't been here for what..."
It's like reading a comic book, only they're both neutral characters
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2015-04-19, 12:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was going to bother writing out a..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I was going to bother writing out a response and justifying my actions and such, but fuck it, it isn't worth the effort anymore. It's sad that despite the fact that we are well into our adulthood now, you are still acting like a child. You would have never been banned otherwise and you are either fully aware of that fact or the biggest fucking moron ever.
banning people in 2015 and taking this forum seriously lol

also fuck you d3v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2015-04-19, 12:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "banning people in 2015 and taking this..."
Hey Jizmo, how's your sister?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2015-04-24, 11:19 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hey Jizmo, how's your sister?!"
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Hey Jizmo, how's your sister?!
She's great, thanks for asking. How's your mom?

also: my online alias used to be Jizmo.... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2015-10-02, 04:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "banning people in 2015 and taking this..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
also fuck you d3v
eat it

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V