Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Dimethyltryptamine
Posted 2013-03-20, 11:55 PM
Anybody ever done DMT? Spector? HoH?

I've considered doing it. Watching countless interviews, reading tons of literature involving the ancient cultures involved in consuming DMT for centuries and even more recently a documentary on Netflix called 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' made me consider it.

Advice? Suggestions? I'm all ears and pretty ignorant towards it, even with reading up on it's history.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-21, 02:54 AM in reply to D3V's post "Dimethyltryptamine"
I've used 5-MeO-DMT once. It wasn't a good experience for me, it basically generated extreme depression for a short (2-10 minute) amount of time. The taste was interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-MeO-DMT

EDIT: Huh, looks like it's the same chemical found on the Colorado River toad that makes you trip out. I didn't lick a toad to consume the chemical, myself. I had it in a granulated-sugar style form, and consumed it using what was essentially a crack pipe.

EDIT2: It's probably worth mentioning that this was in my early-mid teens and I had little experience with drugs at the time.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2013-03-21 at 03:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-21, 10:47 AM in reply to D3V's post "Dimethyltryptamine"
You should read about 25i-nBome. If you wanna try some hit me up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-03-29, 09:00 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "You should read about 25i-nBome. If you..."
Never heard of it, but I'll check out some information on it.

KA said:
meep
Yeah, I've never heard of that either. Watched a short explanation video from a random guy's experience and it seemed DMT in it's purest extracted form would be the best. I'll have to keep reading up and go from there..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-29, 09:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Never heard of it, but I'll check out..."
I've heard good things about DMT, I would definitely try it if given the opportunity. I really want to try Ayahuasca one day (it contains DMT, along with harmala alkaloids that make the DMT orally active.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

It is supposedly very enlightening.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-30, 12:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've heard good things about DMT, I..."
Yes, i've heard of it also. Not sure where to get any of this and have it be legitimate, which seems to be the only real obstacle.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2013-03-30, 08:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, i've heard of it also. Not sure..."
Walgreens has it, but you have to ask for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-03-31, 11:36 AM in reply to D3V's post "Dimethyltryptamine"
Never have and have no intentions of trying it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-04-02, 12:43 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Never have and have no intentions of..."
How about Salvia? I've tried it before. Insane experience that is basically indescribable with my current vocabulary and understanding of reality/geometry. Reality was not the same at all, even felt a euphoric disconnection of myself and had no sense of even being a person, but more or less an energy field or something.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2013-04-02, 02:02 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "How about Salvia? I've tried it before...."
Salvia scares me. I don't know if I would ever smoke it again. I might try chewing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-04-02, 09:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "How about Salvia? I've tried it before...."
I've heard stories of people tripping that they were stuck in hell while on Salvia. I think it has a lot to do with your state of mind and what you are expecting.

BORKED

Rest of his videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0E5045A92C03BD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-04-02, 10:02 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've heard stories of people tripping..."
The only common thread between the two major salvia trips I've had was loss of control and loss of sense of time. Each time, it was like I could see ahead and see what my next move would be (the first time was especially bad, because every "move" I would make would get replayed, so the only way to add a "move" was to go through every previous move over again), but I had no control over it (as if it was already decided, and I was just a puppet going along for the ride, basically.) It might sound silly, but it was terrifying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!