Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

2009 Zelaron Fantasy Football?
Posted 2009-04-17, 03:09 PM
Anyone down to play some Fantasy Football this year?

The draft is coming up shortly, and before we know it preseason will be here and it will be time to pick our teams.

But far ahead of schedule, would anyone be interested in playing again?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-18, 08:01 AM in reply to D3V's post "2009 Zelaron Fantasy Football?"
No dizzle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-05-26, 10:21 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No dizzle."
I think we should have the draft the second week of Preseason as usual, or somewhere in that timeframe. Any BS injuries should all be out of the way. (My pay leagues are doing this as well).

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-29, 03:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think we should have the draft the..."
C'mon guys.

Training Camps are starting all around the league within a week. Michael Vick has been reinstated. Today Giants' former receiver Plaxico Burress pled his case in front of the grand jury. Things are about to start taking off as the 'dead zone' ends here shortly. I cannot wait!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-29, 04:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "C'mon guys. Training Camps are..."
Training camps are certainly amongst us! I'm so fucking happy the Phillies have been able to fill the void over the last few years, and even today we traded for Cliff Lee and I'm super pumped! But I still am DIEING for FOOTBALL!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-30, 08:06 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Training camps are certainly amongst..."
I think this may be the first time in a while we don't have enough people interested in fantasy football to be able to start our own league

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-30, 10:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think this may be the first time in a..."
We've NEVER had enough people interested. We may get 8 people to start a league but only 2 actually update their rosters. Lame as fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-31, 06:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We've NEVER had enough people..."
Looks like the end of an era.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-31, 10:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Looks like the end of an era."
This is a damn sad day, indeed. I could pull some r-tards from the Jaguars.com forums.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-31, 10:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This is a damn sad day, indeed. I could..."
This is the yearly thread where I'm supposed to say that football is gay and call you all fags, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-31, 11:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is the yearly thread where I'm..."
Yes, but I recall you talking about your excitement for the football season coming up now that you can chill in the bars. So once you call any of us a fag and you end up at a bar during a football game, that automatically puts you in the dicksucking category.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-31, 12:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, but I recall you talking about..."
Yeah but I still don't like football. I just enjoy watching drunk people at the bar. Football season naturally means more drunk people at the bar (since it's a sports bar).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-01, 08:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah but I still don't like football. ..."
I love drinking.

I love bars.

I love football.

It's an easy equation for success.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-08-01, 03:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I love drinking. I love bars. I..."
Well I feel you on the beers and bars part. Maybe football will grow on me, who knows? I'm at the bar enough that I'll probably get into it at least a bit. Point is I like beer and watching drunk people. Drunk people are HILARIOUS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-01, 11:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I feel you on the beers and bars..."
Agreed. One of my favorite things to do was to get high and watch drunk people interract with each other. Hilarity ensued.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-08-02, 03:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Agreed. One of my favorite things to do..."
Definitely.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-08-02, 04:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Agreed. One of my favorite things to do..."
When I was smoking pot, I loved to smoke a bowl and then go up to the bar for bar food. Oh man. Bar food is awesome enough already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-03, 12:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "When I was smoking pot, I loved to..."
Bar > Everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-08-03, 01:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Bar > Everything."
So what's up with Vick? Think he'll ever get signed to anyone's team? I know Jacksonville has not shown any interest and they have said already that they do not want him.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-08-04, 06:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So what's up with Vick? Think he'll..."
Yeah, he'll get signed. Probably play in the UFL first, show case his talents, then come back by like week 8 as possibly a wild cat type QB or an injury/shitty performance replacement. I'd like to see him on the field again, he was fun to watch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied