Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Find redheads attractive?
Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 7 63.64%
Not really, the hair color doesn't matter. If you're hot you're hot. 3 27.27%
Not at all, the thought of any orange freckles is a turnoff. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Question Thing for Red Heads?
Posted 2009-05-05, 06:52 AM
This is a random thread that you can all thank to random ponderings inspiried by substances inhaled through my lungs.

I essentially had an epiphany last night while watching a few minutes of Mythbusters, and even moreso this morning reflecting on that specific thread. I think I may have a thing for redhead girls. But it's not really entirely true. My girlfriend was the one that pointed it out to me, and I had always figured I totally didn't like redhead girls, and that the pale complection and freckles really are a turnoff.

I started noticing it with Paramore's lead singer (Hayley Williams)

Where i'm stuck at is i'm not sure if the hair color even has to do with it at all, I don't think i'm that choosey, and really when I think about it, it just comes down to if the girl is hot or not, the hail color can follow.

I can think of TONs of women with red/redish hair that are totally UNattractive, and yet there are still a few that pretty much top my chart.

Here's a prime example of what a turn-off is:

Kathy Griffin

Another redhead that everyone else finds totally attractive, I abosolutely do not and it would be like a missile crashing into, and destroying my dick torpedo if this image entered my head right before having sex.

Deborah Messing
The chick from Will & Grace. Mantra knows what i'm talking about.

And idiots like these don't help:

For some reason, Lindsey Lohan is totally unattractive to me. Everyone that I know thinks i'm weird or crazy but even the old chick minus the cocaine addiction wasn't hot at all, just never had it.

Which this brings us back to the original point. Kari Byron.

I don't know, maybe i'm just a leftsided brain or rightsided brain person on this issue. Maybe it's the intelligence that she seems to posess. Maybe it's that ass. I'm not sure, and I can't seem to figure it out. Recently i've been talking about it with some buddies of mine and the answers always seem to come out the same, nobody else seems to really gives a rats ass what the hair color is, but as long as a chick is hot, then she's hot. Who cares about the hair color?

Well apparently I do, and until my girlfriend stops bitching about my pointing out all of the beautiful girls with the ginger locks, I need to continue my investigation.

So my question is loaded. Do you find the opposite sex (or same) attractive with red hair? Or does hair even matter at all? Would it be enough of a swing to where you would have to point it out to your significant other?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2009-05-05 at 06:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-05, 07:44 AM in reply to D3V's post "Thing for Red Heads?"
Firey red hair evokes notions of the fire of youth; if the rest of the body denys that, the effect is cancelled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-05-05, 09:36 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Firey red hair evokes notions of the..."
I wonder if the carpet matches the pubes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-11, 11:42 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I wonder if the carpet matches the..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I wonder if the carpet matches the pubes?
I would it rather not.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-11, 05:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would it rather not."
I'm a ginger. Though now that I've gotten older my hair is more brown then red.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-11, 05:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm a ginger. Though now that I've..."
ive had more of a thing towards blondes........ i think because when i was younger i was blond
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-05-11, 08:02 PM in reply to D3V's post "Thing for Red Heads?"
Hair, eyes, and cheeks are all that matters to me.
I like the straight, weird Hair on girls.

Red Hair being one of the best.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-12, 01:12 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ive had more of a thing towards..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
ive had more of a thing towards blondes........ i think because when i was younger i was blond
Multiple humor be found in quote above.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-12, 06:41 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm a ginger. Though now that I've..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I'm a ginger. Though now that I've gotten older my hair is more brown then red.
So what's your take on it? I guess you can't really hold a prejudice against your own kind, can you ginger?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-12, 07:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So what's your take on it? I guess you..."
i am jelous of whites because as a hispanic i will never know any color other than brown (the color of shit)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2009-05-12, 07:37 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i am jelous of whites because as a..."
Mantralord said: [Goto]
i am jelous of whites because as a hispanic i will never know any color other than brown (the color of shit)
You could always get a michael jackson operation

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-12, 10:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You could always get a michael jackson..."
Redheads are ok but the gingers with all those freckles... eh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2009-05-12, 11:11 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Redheads are ok but the gingers with..."
I don't really Mind all the Freckles.
Sometimes it's really cute.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-12, 12:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So what's your take on it? I guess you..."
D3V said: [Goto]
So what's your take on it? I guess you can't really hold a prejudice against your own kind, can you ginger?

Personally I think redheads are hott as fuck, but I hate looking at bright red, freckled people, they just piss me off. So I guess I am somewhat predjuduce, simply because I'm not like... orange and speckled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-12, 01:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Personally I think redheads are hott as..."
Okay, I think everyone can agree on that. But what about Lindsey Lohan? She seems to be one of the only exceptions for most peolpe, except myself.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-12, 08:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Okay, I think everyone can agree on..."
I personally don't look at hair-color too much, unless they had horrible highlights done or something like that.

As for freckles, I don't mind a little bit, but excessive of anything seems unattractive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-13, 07:35 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I personally don't look at hair-color..."
I dyed my hair red for my junior prom. :P

Anyway, I like red heads, and I honestly don't see what's up with the hatred for freckles...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-13, 08:02 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I dyed my hair red for my junior prom...."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I dyed my hair red for my junior prom. :P

Anyway, I like red heads, and I honestly don't see what's up with the hatred for freckles...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-13, 10:47 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2372/2459..."
Is that a childhood photo of yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-13, 10:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Is that a childhood photo of yourself?"
Suicide would have been in my past if it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy