Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

To D3V
Posted 2008-03-07, 08:20 AM
You've won me over.

After reading up a fair amount, I am a wholehearted Obama supporter.

Clinton is now my #2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "To D3V"
I knew you'd come to the dark side eventually. After the countless negative attacks, empty-headed rhetoric and dangerously stupid attacks that at any time Obama could easily, and swiftly take shots about the Clinton's past,etc Obama has been my favorite for a long time now. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the country catches on.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "To D3V"
We've got MJ on our side now. Oh snapz. It's over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We've got MJ on our side now. Oh snapz...."
I need you guys here at work, it's like 50 against 1. We have all Mitt Romney/Rush Limbaugh fans here and they still haven't realized that Mitt dropped out like 2 months ago, sheesh.

I hope Obama can keep his lead, and I really do NOT want them to count the votes in Michigan and here in Florida because like the rest of Obama supporters (the fucking educated crowd) we didn't vote because we knew they weren't going to count for any delegates. And NOW, clinton has been fighting to get her retarded senior citizens vote to count, and it looks as if they may actually be going fourth with it. This really sucks, a re-vote would be okay in my opinion, but counting the votes already cast when the impression was that they weren't going to count in the first place just isn't playing fair, I sense some bullshit coming from the Clinton campaign.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-07, 02:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "To D3V"
Mjordan2nd said:
You've won me over.

Clinton is now my #2.
I thought you were an Obama supporter already. Hillary is just horrible. The only real thing she had going for her was the science stuff but it's not worth having that hag in office.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-07, 02:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought you were an Obama supporter..."
I wish there was a better selection of candidates. I know anything is better than Bush but I'm not sure this country is ready for a black president yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-07, 03:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I wish there was a better selection of..."
On the contrary, I think our country is very ready for a black president. What exactly makes you feel otherwise, and when DO you think we would be ready for a black president?

Back in North Carolina, I went to school that was ~75-80% black. The "mood", especially around election time in 2004, was one of apathy. The black kids couldn't care less about the election, because it was one white guy or another. They also felt like they could never in a million years do anything more than get a minimum wage job and sell drugs to get by, or play a sport and be very good at it.

I think having a black president will inspire the young black population to achieve better things than they currently think they are capable of achieving.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-07, 03:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought you were an Obama supporter..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I thought you were an Obama supporter already. Hillary is just horrible. The only real thing she had going for her was the science stuff but it's not worth having that hag in office.
Really, I feel as though policy-wise Hilary and Obama aren't so dissimilar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-07, 03:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Really, I feel as though policy-wise..."
They're all too fucking similar.

I support none of them.

Really, is this the best all of America can come up with? Out of everyone, these people are running for president?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-07, 03:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Really, I feel as though policy-wise..."
No, not policy wise, but conduct wise they are. Hillary is into dirty politics, and Obama is into letting her do her dirty politics and responding in a cool and collective manner that makes her look like the hag she is.

Also, her forced health insurance is fucking retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-07, 03:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No, not policy wise, but conduct wise..."
d3v has won ME over!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-10, 06:42 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "d3v has won ME over! :love:"
Quote:
Also, her forced health insurance is fucking retarded.
Completely the truth, anybody who vouchces for that Republican OR Democrat is just ignorant and fucking retarded. Obama has the greatest suggestions and outlook on everything.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "To D3V"
Mjordan2nd said:
You've won me over.

Clinton is now my #2.

<3

MJ

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:35 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "d3v has won ME over! :love:"
Mantralord said:
d3v has won ME over!
That's the best part of this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:36 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "d3v has won ME over! :love:"
Mantralord said:
d3v has won ME over!
Wow I never even noticed this before, backoff damn you mantra. Hey on a serious note, do you live near or around the Palatka/St Auggie area... Or are you really from WPB?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-22, 08:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow I never even noticed this before, ..."
im from miami, but i live in royal palm beach right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-05-23, 05:58 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "im from miami, but i live in royal palm..."
I swear to God ..."Palm" needs to be excluded from a few of these places. How original.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-24, 02:43 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I swear to God ..."Palm" needs to be..."
what about beach
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-05-25, 02:49 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "what about beach"
What the FUCK, MJ Changed his name?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-25, 09:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What the FUCK, MJ Changed his name?"
Nope, that's just the new guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!