Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-05-21, 04:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "slaynish: you have pink text? Zelaron:..."
that was a funny conversation, gj chruser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-21, 04:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "slaynish: you have pink text? Zelaron:..."
Chrusher...that sounds like an odd fish. Good for you, you pwnt the bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-21, 05:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ugh, when I upgrade vB, I'll make sure..."
LMAO
Thats all I can say lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CoUrTjEsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCoUrTjEsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CoUrTjEsTeR

Posted 2004-05-21, 05:26 PM in reply to CoUrTjEsTeR's post starting "LMAO Thats all I can say lol"
I also forgot to mention the other few chicks who act like hackers and say "meh" too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-21, 05:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I also forgot to mention the other few..."
LMAO Zeke, Nuriko wont stop with the fuggin "MEH" but Im not gonna stop telling her I love her lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CoUrTjEsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCoUrTjEsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CoUrTjEsTeR

Posted 2004-05-22, 02:27 AM in reply to CoUrTjEsTeR's post starting "LMAO Zeke, Nuriko wont stop with the..."
CoUrTjEsTeR said:
LMAO Zeke, Nuriko wont stop with the fuggin "MEH" but Im not gonna stop telling her I love her lol
What the hell? Use PM's.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-22, 07:34 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "What the hell? Use PM's."
KA's name is Zeke? What...!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-22, 08:39 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ugh, when I upgrade vB, I'll make sure..."
Chruser said:
Ugh, when I upgrade vB, I'll make sure to see if I can add a "minimum-IQ-to-be-able-to-access-thread"-hack. And slaynish, join D3V and jump off a cliff or something equally creative. Preferably a high one. With sharp rocks below. Coated in ricin. And lava.
I wouldn't jump off a cliff, especially when a Sweed told me to do it.. Haha, yeah right.....

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-22, 09:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wouldn't jump off a cliff, especially..."
hmmm, I dont know...sweeds....hmmm....wut if we payed u a million dollars??would u then?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-22, 11:26 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "hmmm, I dont..."
Depends on my blood/alochol ratio, and how sharp the rocks were.

Yes I agree though, that n00b that messaged Chruser is probably the idiot of the month

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-22, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Depends on my blood/alochol ratio, and..."
Agreed, all depends on how fucked up u r.

And that retard...will yea i already said wut we think of that douche bag.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-22, 12:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I also forgot to mention the other few..."
That's more like it. Finally, a category that I do fall in to. Thank you!

But it shan't stop as long as you continue to mention weed or drinking every couple of minutes like a parrot with Tourettes.

k<3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-22, 07:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That's more like it. Finally, a..."
I'd have to say that's the funniest thing I've read in awhile Chruser. Bravo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-23, 12:52 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I'd have to say that's the funniest..."
omg chruser could have got some buttsecks outta that beeeyatch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-05-23, 03:02 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "omg chruser could have got some..."
I was always thinking that chruser meant that he was the idiot of the month?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-23, 03:48 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "omg chruser could have got some..."
Sigh, here we go again.

flute8806: hi again
flute8806: loser
flute8806: you are a girl
flute8806: haaaahhahahh
flute8806: lol
flute8806: how do i know you ask?
Zelaron: in fact, I don't ask anything
flute8806: ok
flute8806: well..........
flute8806: i asked jonathan
flute8806: hahahhahaahahah
flute8806: why wouldnt you have asked me?
Zelaron: Why wouldn't I have asked you WHAT exactly?
flute8806: sheila doesnt like you
flute8806: nvm
Zelaron: sheila?
Zelaron: what the hell are you talking about?
flute8806: you dont remember
flute8806: last night?
flute8806: sheela?
flute8806: i meant
flute8806: she told me that i spelled it wrong
Zelaron: ...
Zelaron: well, why am I not surprised?
Zelaron: oh BEWARE of the harrowing stupefaction.
flute8806: what the hell are you freakin' talking abotu?
flute8806: about*
Zelaron: I'm just concluding that you're a frivolous kind of person
Zelaron: aren't you?
flute8806: sure i dont know what the hell that means but thats okay i guess
flute8806: i never said that i was a smartass
Zelaron: allow me to stabbingly stab you in the face with a fork, you taradiddle
Zelaron: do you like me enough to have sex with me?
flute8806: hell no
flute8806: i hate your fuccking guts
Zelaron: fine, do you hate me enough to have sex with me, then?
flute8806: why wouldd i ddo anything with you
flute8806: i dont even know if you are human
flute8806: or a boy or a girl
Zelaron: life just sucks sometimes, don't you think?
Zelaron: maybe I'm just an inhuman monster.
flute8806: yeah and you suck dick
flute8806: dont you?
flute8806: thats what i have heard
Zelaron: sorry, I wouldn't sink as low as you.
flute8806: sure you would
Zelaron: well, if you put it that way...
flute8806: yeah
flute8806: exactually
flute8806: exactly*
Zelaron: http://www.zelaron.com/gear/read.jpg
flute8806: wht the hell is taht ffor?
Zelaron: for people like you.
Zelaron: your last phrase kind of speaks for itself.
flute8806: sry you were making me mad and i was trying to type faster
flute8806: dont get all smartass with me
Zelaron: considering it took four minutes for you to type that last sentence...
flute8806: no it didnt
flute8806: i was talking to someone else
flute8806: i have friends unlike someone i know
Zelaron: I'm sure you were.
flute8806: didnt you know that i have freakin friends
flute8806: ok you keep thinking that
Zelaron: the fact that you would have friends kind of defies the laws of physics
flute8806: asshhole
flute8806: that doesnt even make sense thanks ttyl bye whatever
flute8806: bye
flute8806: fuck off
Zelaron: or as Einstein would have said, "E=mc^2, you=stupid"
flute8806: bye
Zelaron: bye love.
*** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-23, 04:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Sigh, here we go again. flute8806:..."
Haha. He/She must have an IQ of a potatoe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-23, 04:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha. He/She must have an IQ of a..."
weird, why does she keep msging u?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-23, 05:56 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "weird, why does she keep msging u?"
Haha, hilarious!

Here's one I had. (I remind you my name is Chris, and I have no idea who this guy is)

Some Guy: hey
Some Guy: mike
Jamesadin: What?
Some Guy: do you know what the pages were for french
Some Guy: ???
Jamesadin: No
Some Guy: yes you do dont fucking liue
Jamesadin: Mmkay
Some Guy: whatever
Jamesadin: 89 and 90
Some Guy: okay thanx
Jamesadin: Yep O_o

I just threw out random page numbers at this guy, and he believed me... Pretty smart.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2004-05-23 at 06:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-05-23, 06:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Sigh, here we go again. flute8806:..."
Zelaron: I'm just concluding that you're a frivolous kind of person
Zelaron: aren't you?
flute8806: sure i dont know what the hell that means but thats okay i guess

Zelaron: allow me to stabbingly stab you in the face with a fork, you taradiddle

Hahaha. Great stuff!

James' was pretty funny too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes