Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

So uh.. what happened to skittles?
Posted 2013-02-27, 08:20 AM
Just curious, I haven't been on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2013-02-27, 08:25 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "So uh.. what happened to skittles?"
Fuck all. If it's all a play to make us think he went ahead and offed himself, then he must be taking us for fools because he keeps logging in - his last activity was Yesterday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-02-27, 09:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fuck all. If it's all a play to make us..."
I didn't even notice he was missing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-27, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fuck all. If it's all a play to make us..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Fuck all. If it's all a play to make us think he went ahead and offed himself, then he must be taking us for fools because he keeps logging in - his last activity was Yesterday.
Agreed. He should be lurking in a different manner. Maybe he just wanted a break from cyberbullying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-27, 02:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't even notice he was missing."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I didn't even notice he was missing.
I haven't either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-28, 12:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fuck all. If it's all a play to make us..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Lenny!! Be quiet, I'm trying to... I... what am I doing?

Anyway. I'm fine. I have SAD, so I cycle between crushingly depressed and ignorantly manic during the winter.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-02-28, 10:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lenny!! Be quiet, I'm trying to... I......"
Wow sounds pretty mild compared to the mental illnesses I have, what with my manic depression and all. But kudos to you for being the first person ever to have SAD. What state do you live in by chance?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-28, 10:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow sounds pretty mild compared to the..."
People who define themselves by their mental "disorders" are humorous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-28, 10:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "People who define themselves by their..."
Hi, I'm Scizophrenia. What's your disorder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-28, 10:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Hi, I'm Scizophrenia. What's your..."
Intolerance. Let's meet up some time and see if we can make some sparks fly!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-02-28, 01:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "People who define themselves by their..."
Glad to help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-28, 03:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Intolerance. Let's meet up some time..."
I heard Intolerance hates Arabs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-03-05, 03:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "People who define themselves by their..."
I was thinking the same.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-05, 03:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was thinking the same."
I have undiagnosed GAD, but it doesn't define who I am. In all seriousness most mental illnesses can be treated and "cured" without any medication, but with an attitude change and outlook on life.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-05, 09:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have undiagnosed GAD, but it doesn't..."
You have Gay About Dicks disorder too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-03-05, 10:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have undiagnosed GAD, but it doesn't..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I have undiagnosed GAD, but it doesn't define who I am. In all seriousness most mental illnesses can be treated and "cured" without any medication, but with an attitude change and outlook on life.
Orly? Tell that to my CNS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-03-05, 10:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Orly? Tell that to my CNS."
The problem is the assumption that there is a "problem" that needs to be "fixed" in the first place. You work differently than other people. Most people do. The key is figuring out how to be who you are effectively, not change who you are with drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-06, 10:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The problem is the assumption that..."
So you're telling me to tough out my symptoms that land me in the ER?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-03-06, 11:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So you're telling me to tough out my..."
I don't think drugging yourself out day after day is the solution either. When were you first diagnosed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-03-06, 11:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So you're telling me to tough out my..."
I'm not "telling" you anything. I'm suggesting that a stronger individual would be able to find a way to work with their "symptoms" and make them functional rather than dysfunctional. There are obviously exceptions to this, but for things like ADD, depression, bipolar, OCD, social anxiety, etc, I think it's possible to deal with those things without defining yourself by them and without drugging yourself to "fix" them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!