Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Nfl 2010
Posted 2010-08-13, 09:27 AM
Is here.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-14, 02:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "Nfl 2010"
WTF?!

Go Jaguars.

Hey Thanatos, how about Indy?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-14, 08:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "WTF?! Go Jaguars. Hey Thanatos,..."
Fuck the Saints. We hold them to 14 points and can't do shit on offense. Not too bad against the world champs though. The Vikings have a crazy hard schedule this year but they do have EJ Henderson back. It's going to be interesting to see who wins the NFC North now that Grant is out for the season for the Pack. I'm going Vikings vs. New England in the Superbowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2010-09-15, 08:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fuck the Saints. We hold them to 14..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Fuck the Saints. We hold them to 14 points and can't do shit on offense. Not too bad against the world champs though. The Vikings have a crazy hard schedule this year but they do have EJ Henderson back. It's going to be interesting to see who wins the NFC North now that Grant is out for the season for the Pack. I'm going Vikings vs. New England in the Superbowl.
That was an okay game to watch. I was surprised from both teams really, I think everyone including myself were expecting a damn shootout with a 45-43 outcome.

How do you think Favre is going to hold up throughout the year? I've got him on one of my fantasy leagues but i'm kinda shaky on starting him every week and am going to have to find a replacement I feel half way through the season. Then again, Favre was the same way last year and basically had like the best year of his career.

I'm just glad that the Jaguars won, and the talks about Tebow are finally. Not only that, but the blackout issue has basically been resolved through hard work from 'Team Teal' and other members and organizations throughout the community.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-21, 08:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That was an okay game to watch. I was..."
After this last weekend, Favre will be done by Week 9 or 10. The Vikings are an epic fail right now and I want to kill Childress for dumb play calling. It wouldn't be so bad if Green Bay was an awesome team this year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2010-09-21, 11:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That was an okay game to watch. I was..."
D3V I came down to NC and watched the Buccaneers/Panthers game. At first I was a little disgusted at the complete lack of 'team spirit' I guess would be the correct word. It was like going to a little league game where every dad was a stepdad. People yelling and complaining about their team. Granted they were a bunch of bitches, I withheld judgement seeing as I've never really watched the Panthers play so I couldn't exactly say I wouldn't do the same. Anyways near the end of the game when they had multiple opportunities to pull a W and fucked it up every time I started to see where the fans were coming from. I guess it sucks to have a shitty team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-09-22, 11:43 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "D3V I came down to NC and watched the..."
HOH said:
After this last weekend, Favre will be done by Week 9 or 10. The Vikings are an epic fail right now and I want to kill Childress for dumb play calling. It wouldn't be so bad if Green Bay was an awesome team this year...
Agreed. I passed him so fast on my fantasy team for this very reason. I think he may still have a chance, but he's definitely on the decline as of the first two weeks and if things are going to change it needs to change now.

S2AM said:
D3V I came down to NC and watched the Buccaneers/Panthers game. At first I was a little disgusted at the complete lack of 'team spirit' I guess would be the correct word. It was like going to a little league game where every dad was a stepdad. People yelling and complaining about their team. Granted they were a bunch of bitches, I withheld judgement seeing as I've never really watched the Panthers play so I couldn't exactly say I wouldn't do the same. Anyways near the end of the game when they had multiple opportunities to pull a W and fucked it up every time I started to see where the fans were coming from. I guess it sucks to have a shitty team.
I understand where you're coming from and then some. At least with the Panthers (they joined the League the same year that the Jaguars have) have won a Super Bowl in their 15+ years of being around, the Jaguars have only gotten to the AFC Championship game. Not only that but last year was plagued with blackouts and ticket sale issues so not only did our own fans hate us, but the national media and perception was skewed. I don't blame them though, we had to fix it in the offseason and this year things are looking better. That rout from San Diego was a joke though, things will be better this week against the Eagles. Haha, Vick.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-30, 04:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Agreed. I passed him so fast on my..."
D3V said: [Goto]
That rout from San Diego was a joke though, things will be better this week against the Eagles. Haha, Vick.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for being better. You're team blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2010-09-30, 06:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!..."
Da bears
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-10-01, 10:14 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!..."
You still have a Felon as a QB.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-11, 11:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You still have a Felon as a QB."
Early superbowl prediction: Falcons vs Ravens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-10-12, 08:57 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Early superbowl prediction: Falcons vs..."
I could believe that, now that Ray Rice has finally stepped his game up for the Ravens. He needs to stay truckin for them to have a legitimate shot, because without their running game Flacco starts to suck. I've liked the Falcons for a long time, but I still don't think they're as good as New Orleans, I think this past week was just a bad week IMO. We'll see though. Jags are #1 in the AFC South <3 and i'll be at the Monday Night game this coming week vs Tennessee.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-15, 06:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I could believe that, now that Ray Rice..."
It's going to be a blood bath...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2010-10-15, 09:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's going to be a blood bath..."
going to MNF this week. Oh, and Thanatos: the Jags won vs Indy, not sure if you watched it or not.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-19, 08:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "going to MNF this week. Oh, and..."
ROFL how the FUCK did the Colts lose to that garbage team? You guys looked absolutely terrible last night. 30-3 against the TITANS offense? holy crap... you beating Indy was a major fluke and won't happen again this season.

I have a feeling that franchise won't last too much longer in Jax. sorry dev
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-10-19, 11:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "ROFL how the FUCK did the Colts lose to..."
Quote:
you beating Indy was a major fluke and won't happen again this season.
Right, because in the NFL beating a team is a fluke. You guys were outplayed, simple as that. Jaguars were outplayed last night. not to mention Garrard got off to a rocky start, and then apparently had a concussion? I couldn't tell, and nobody at the stadium knew what happened. It just sucks it was on MNF. The Jags will bounce back, and what does the franchise staying or leaving jacksonville have anything to do with a 3-3 record?

I'm pretty sure the game was nearly soldout, maybe it did sellout. The stadium was packed, the energy early on was electric but the cardiac cats just kept coming up short, and a few bad plays in a row can devistate a team. We've just had a lot of bad drafts consecutively, and we're finally being able to rebuild with young guys that are legitimately good the past 2 seasons. The franchise isn't going anywhere.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-22, 09:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Right, because in the NFL beating a..."
Heard last night that Magic Johnson is actively trying to bring an NFL team to LA. The first team he talked to was the Jaguars.

WATCH OUT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-10-22, 09:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heard last night that Magic Johnson is..."
I'm fucking so tired of this shit. Stories like this always pop up after the Jags lose a big game. Fuck off. For the team to move, the Owner has to SELL the team.

Yeah, there were attendence issues last year but stupid blog-writers like this that keep writing uneducated stories are the only reason the Jaguars names keep getting put into people's mouths. They just signed a 5 year deal with Everbank, so the stadium is sponsored for the next half-decade. They are under new ownership, and have had the most season-tickets sold this season than any other season. The Jaguars, spite being 3-3, are on a huge upswing right now of fan momentum and even with the crappy performances they put up in their losses, they still aren't going anywhere.

Oakland is definitely the legitimate front-runner in LA, but Oakland sucks, nobody wants them. The LA Raiders is going to happen in the next 5 years, not the LA Jaguars.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V