Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Vaporized Marijuana illegal?
Posted 2009-05-01, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure on the legality of anything anymore.

To me, when I read the statutes for my state which is Florida it lists like this:

Quote:
Florida Drug Law Statutes:
893.13 Prohibited acts; penalties.--

(1)(a) Except as authorized by this chapter and chapter 499, it is unlawful for any person to sell, manufacture, or deliver, or possess with intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver, a controlled substance. Any person who violates this provision with respect to:

A controlled substance named or described in s. 893.03(1)(a), (1)(b), (1)(d), (2)(a), (2)(b), or (2)(c)4., commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

A controlled substance named or described in s. 893.03(1)(c), (2)(c)1., (2)(c)2., (2)(c)3., (2)(c)5., (2)(c)6., (2)(c)7., (2)(c)8., (2)(c)9., (3), or (4) commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

A controlled substance named or described in s. 893.03(5) commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

What this means for you is that handling, using, possessing or distributing any type of "controlled substance" will result in you facing not only a stressful prosecution process, but also prison time if you are convicted.
http://www.usmarijuanalaws.com/

This website has a nice little chart where it breaks down the charges for each amount that you may have.

Quote:
Possession
20 g or less misdemeanor 1 year $1,000
More than 20 g felony 5 years $5,000
25 or more plants (formerly 300 plants) felony 15 years $10,000
Sale or Cultivation
Delivery of 20 g or less misdemeanor 1 year $1,000
25 lbs or less felony 5 years $5,000
25 to 2,000 lbs (or 2,000 plants) felony 3 years MMS* $25,000
2,000 to 10,000 lbs (or 10,000 plants) felony 7 years MMS* $50,000
10,000 lbs (or 10,000 plants) or more felony 15 years MMS* $200,000
Within 1,000 feet of school, college, park or other specified areas felony 15 years $10,000
*Mandatory minimum sentence.
Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)
Paraphernalia possession misdemeanor 1 year $1,000
Any conviction causes driver's license suspension for 6 months to 2 years.
And underneath is an explanation:

Quote:
Under the new law, possession of 25 or more plants (formerly 300 plants) is prima facie evidence of intent to sell or distribute, and is a second degree felony carrying a maximum penalty of 15 years in jail and a $10,000 fine.

Possession of 20 grams or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. Possession of greater than 20 grams of marijuana is a felony, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.

The delivery of 20 grams or less of marijuana for no consideration is a misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. Sale, delivery or cultivation of any other amount up to 25 pounds is a felony and punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.

Sale, delivery or cultivation of greater than 25 pounds is considered trafficking, and all trafficking offenses have mandatory minimum sentences. For less than 2,000 pounds or less than 2,000 plants, there is a mandatory minimum sentence of three years and a fine of $25,000. For less than 10,000 pounds or less than 10,000 plants there is a mandatory minimum sentence of seven years and a fine of $50,000. For 10,000 pounds or 10,000 plants or greater, the mandatory minimum sentence is 15 years in prison and a fine of $200,000.

Any sale or delivery occurring within 1,000 feet of a school, college, public park, public housing, daycare center, or church is punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a fine of $10,000.

The possession of paraphernalia is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

Conviction of a drug related offense also requires suspension of the offender's driver's license for at least six months but not longer than two years.
In no way, shape, or form does it say anything about THC levels that would be in a bag of vapor. When you vaporize marijuana it changes it from the plant form, into a form where floating THC is combined with vapor, with a very high level. Now, with that said. THC is not illegal. From my understanding the only thing illegal would be the plant itself, which is the drug itself. My question is, could you carry around a bag of sealed marijuana vapor on you without getting into any trouble? I know for a fact that the vapor has a ton of THC in it, but would they really go through all the damn trouble to take it to a lab and have tested? Can they even test it? There are a ton of questions i'm going through on the legality side of a vaporizer/marijuana and can't seem to find any answers, anywhere.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-01, 12:58 PM in reply to D3V's post "Vaporized Marijuana illegal?"
I take back this entire thread.

"Schedule I" type drug.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/scheduling.html
Quote:
Tetrahydrocannabinols 7370 N THC, Delta-8 THC, Delta-9 THC and others

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-01, 01:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "Vaporized Marijuana illegal?"
Your silly... carrying around a bag of air.

Here read this:
http://pr.cannazine.co.uk/2008080447...-with-thc.html

Quote:
"It's quite simple, really," Nanofsky explains, "I wanted to combine Citrus synthesis with Delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol." In layman's terms, the respected college professor proposed to grow oranges that would contain THC, the active ingredient in marijuana. Fourteen years later, that project is complete, and Nanofsky has succeeded where his letter writing campaign of yore failed: he has the undivided attention of the nation's top drug enforcement agencies, political figures, and media outlets.

The turning point in the Nanofsky saga came when the straight-laced professor posted a message to Internet newsgroups announcing that he was offering "cannabis-equivalent orange tree seeds" at no cost via the U.S. mail. Several weeks later, U.S. Justice Department officials showed up at the mailing address used in the Internet announcement: a tiny office on the second floor of the Dittmer Laboratory of Chemistry building on the FSU campus. There they would wait for another 40 minutes before Prof. Nanofsky finished delivering a lecture to graduate students on his recent research into the "cis-trans photoisomerization of olefins."

"I knew it was only a matter of time before someone sent me more than just a self-addressed stamped envelope," Nanofsky quips, "but I was surprised to see Janet Reno's special assistant at my door". After a series of closed door discussions, Nanofsky agreed to cease distribution of the THC-orange seeds until the legal status of the possibly narcotic plant species is established.

Much to the chagrin of authorities, the effort to regulate Nanofsky's invention may be too little too late. Several hundred packets containing 40 to 50 seeds each have already been sent to those who've requested them, and Nanofsky is not obliged to produce his mailing records. Under current law, no crime has been committed and it is unlikely that charges will be brought against the fruit's inventor.

Now it is federal authorities who must confront the nation's unwieldy body of inconsistent drug laws. According to a source at the Drug Enforcement Agency, it may be months if not years before all the issues involved are sorted out, leaving a gaping hole in U.S. drug policy in the meantime. At the heart of the confusion is the fact that THC now naturally occurs in a new species of citrus fruit.

As policy analysts and hemp advocates alike have been quick to point out, the apparent legality (for now) of Nanofsky's "pot orange" may render debates over the legalization of marijuana moot. In fact, Florida's top law enforcement officials admit that even if the cultivation of Nanofsky's orange were to be outlawed, it would be exceedingly difficult to identify the presence of outlawed fruit among the state's largest agricultural crop.
So basically this biochemist created an Orange plant that contained THC and it is not illegal. This was in Florida so, I figure if you have a bag of THC Vapor you can't be arrested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-01, 01:09 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Your silly... carrying around a bag of..."
Dude, that's a great article and something I have never even heard of until this day.

Problem is, the current law states that THC is an illegal substance. My theory is, the vapor leaves no residue hardly at all, so if you were to keep a bag in something like this:

They probably would never even know. And hell, even if you got pulled over, just let all the fucking air out of the bag, and the problem is solved. I see no reason why I cannot go purchase a vaporizer and fill up a bag or two, keep the one I'm not using frozen, and then just hit the other one whenever I want to. Hell, to me it seems like a great idea.

I actually have a few more ideas up my sleeve, but they are very good ideas concerning this topic, and I don't want to risk losing out on a ton of money with this idea, but who knows. I wish there were more straight forward answers out there... I think I may consult our 'Work Law Offices' and see what they can tell me with their free legal advice

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-01, 01:09 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Your silly... carrying around a bag of..."
Biochem 101: How to design a Cannabis-equivalent citrus plant

* Step One:

Biochemically isolate all the required enzymes for the production of THC.
* Step Two:

Perform N-terminal sequencing on isolated enzymes, design degenerate PCR (polymerase chain reaction) primers and amplify the genes.
* Step Three:

Clone genes into an agrobacterial vector by introducing the desired piece of DNA into a plasmid containing a transfer or T-DNA. The mixture is transformed into Agrobacterium tumefaciens, a gram negative bacterium.
* Step Four:

Use the Agrobacterium tumefaciens to infect citrus plants after wounding. The transfer DNA will proceed to host cells by a mechanism similar to conjugation. The DNA is randomly integrated into the host genome and will be inherited.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-01, 03:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, that's a great article and..."
You realize that eventually the vapor will precipitate, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-05-01, 06:32 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You realize that eventually the vapor..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
As well that the money they had before buying it all.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-02, 01:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "As well that the money they had before..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
W00t! Raining money!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-05-02, 03:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "W00t! Raining money!"
I think WetWired is contemplating becoming a pothead, but is making sure to cover all his bases before he does so. You have had alot of drug related Zelaron activity lately WetWired. *wink wink*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-02, 07:00 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I think WetWired is contemplating..."
Is THC what they look for when they do drug tests?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 09:29 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Is THC what they look for when they do..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Is THC what they look for when they do drug tests?
Yes. Now if you want to smoke but are afraid of company drug test, here is how I go about passing(and I get tested a ton in the army).

1. Invest in some Niacin tablets. If you know about your drug test the night before, you should take them and drink lots of water. This sucks though, because the Niacin is going to burn away all the shit in your body, and its a very itchy sweaty crappy few hours. But the next morning you will be as clean as a bell.

2. Exercise daily, followed by the sauna time. If you are a member of a gym go run on the treadmill for 45 minutes daily and use their sauna afterwords. (make sure you stay hydrated during the running because you are going to sweat it all out.) For someone who smokes occasionally, the THC will only stay in your system for about 3 to 7 days, depending on how much body fat you have. (More body fat means longer duration of THC molecules.)

3. The clean piss in a bag trick. First you need one of these:

Basically what you want to do it to make sure your clean or get a friend with clean piss and have them piss in a 2 liter bottle of soda. (The plastic kind with the screw on lid.) Now empty your saline bag and use a hot screwdriver to poke a hole in the top of the soda bottles lid. Insert the tube from the bag into the lid and screw it on the bottle of piss. Make sure you have a good seal around the tube, then turn the piss bottle upside and keep it above the bag and squeeze the piss into the bag.

Once you got the bag full of piss you will want a method to keep it taped to your leg for the piss test. Cut the tube to the length of your p*n*s and when you go take your test just squeeze your legs together and release the pinch clip on the end of the tube. When your bottle is full stop squeezing your legs together and reclip the pinch thingy at the end of the tube. Your piss will be nice and warm from being between your legs and best of all its clean.

*You may want to practice doing this with water before your piss test.

4. Now if all else fails, and your hit with a random test and you know your dirty, this method will give you some time at least, because you will get retested. Just pull out a few pubic hairs and throw them into your piss bottle when your being tested. The bottle will be contaminate and the guys that do the testing will send word to your company that you need to be retested.

That is all I have for you guys, I have used every method above and I have not been caught yet. (I used to smoke every single day before I deployed to Iraq.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-02, 10:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yes. Now if you want to smoke but are..."
Ah, I was just wondering. I've still never drank alcohol, smoked tobacco, or done any drugs. It's just something I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with after seeing what some family members have gone through because of these habits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 11:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I think WetWired is contemplating..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I think WetWired is contemplating becoming a pothead, but is making sure to cover all his bases before he does so. You have had alot of drug related Zelaron activity lately WetWired. *wink wink*
I was just replying to Skurai's assertion that it would be precipitating money.
Skurai said: [Goto]
W00t! Raining money!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2009-05-02, 11:09 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I was just replying to Skurai's..."
I was just replying to Skurai's assertion that it would be precipitating money.
Sure bud... how do you explain all that drug related chat box activity?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-02, 06:35 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Sure bud... how do you explain all that..."
That's what people were talking about and I was curious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2009-05-02, 08:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "That's what people were talking about..."
Curiosity killed the cat.

Curiosity also got me addicted to drugs.

DO IT FAGGOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-11, 01:30 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "That's what people were talking about..."
That's what people were talking about and I was curious.
You should try some Salvia where it's legal, no consequences.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-11, 04:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You should try some Salvia where it's..."
D3V said: [Goto]
You should try some Salvia where it's legal, no consequences.
Yeah, skip right over "chillax" pot to "trip your balls off" salvia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-12, 01:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, skip right over "chillax" pot to..."
Yea but he probally wouldn't smoke it right.

WetWired for optimal Salvia effect, get yourself a torch lighter and get that salvia as hot as possible before ripping it into your lungs.

Common Effects:

* Uncontrollable laughter
* Past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
* Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
* Visions of membranes, films and various two-dimensional surfaces
* Merging with or becoming objects
* Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-12, 08:49 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea but he probally wouldn't smoke it..."
WW isn't going to do salvia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!