Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Serious Discussion
Posted 2007-06-17, 04:42 PM
If a gypsy throws a baby at you to catch, such that it would tie up your hands and so that you may be robbed, is it acceptable to dodge the baby and let it fall?

Discuss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-06-17, 06:08 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "Serious Discussion"
It depends, do you have to clean it up?

This kinda relates to abortion.

I'm pro choice, mainly because I'm not responsible enough to have a child at 15. That's just why i'm not having sex until' I think i could possibly start to think about dealing with the consequences.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-18, 10:09 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "Serious Discussion"
I'd catch the baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-18, 10:21 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "It depends, do you have to clean it up?..."
slaynish said:

I'm pro choice, mainly because I'm not responsible enough to have a child at 15. That's just why i'm not having sex.. I just can't get laid right now. It's fuckin impossible!
Fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-18, 10:25 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "It depends, do you have to clean it up?..."
slaynish said:

I'm pro choice, mainly because I'm not responsible enough to have a child at 15. That's just why i'm not having sex until' I think i could possibly start to think about dealing with the consequences.
Are you fucking stupid, dude?

This has nothing to do with abortion. I think I'm gonna vomit the stupid off of me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-06-19, 12:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "It depends, do you have to clean it up?..."
ONTOPIC: dodge baby and get out of there before I get raped.

OFFTOPIC:
slaynish said:

am i the only one who wants to hit this kid right now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2007-06-19, 12:11 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "ONTOPIC: dodge baby and get out of..."
A fate much worse than hitting will be bestowed on Slaynish. He much visit Mantra's house dressed like a trick-or-treater.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-19, 02:47 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A fate much worse than hitting will be..."
Willkillforfood said:
A fate much worse than hitting will be bestowed on Slaynish. He much visit Mantra's house dressed like a trick-or-treater.
\

LMFAO

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-19, 03:48 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "ONTOPIC: dodge baby and get out of..."
catch baby, put baby down, kick someones ass. ?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-19, 03:49 PM in reply to klo's post starting "catch baby, put baby down, kick..."
Catch the baby.

Seriously, how could you choose anything else?

Get robbed, or let a baby die?

You get robbed, big deal, unless you're carrying every single bit of everything that you own, you'll live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-19, 03:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Catch the baby. Seriously, how could..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Catch the baby.

Seriously, how could you choose anything else?

Get robbed, or let a baby die?

You get robbed, big deal, unless you're carrying every single bit of everything that you own, you'll live.
Yeah, even though the scenario isn't very likely, ever, you'd still have to catch the damn baby, unless you happened to be standing ontop of one of those tempurpedic beds that are like floating on air, which is almost as likely as this scenario itself, but still. Put the baby safely aside then whip out your ninja sword, of course. :P

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, even though the scenario isn't..."
No, honestly.

That's how I saw it, like a 2 part question. If you have a child that you dont suspect, while having other important things going on in life, the child would take precedent over whatever else is going on. It would rob you of what you had going, of what 'could have been'. But, right, I am pretty retarded for seeing it that way.

Anyways, Catch the baby.(After some serious thought.. it's the only way)

And, Symnzx, I'm going to spread your asscheeks so wide you'll be shitting pancakes for the rest of your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-20, 10:12 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "Serious Discussion"
Hades-Knight said:
If a gypsy throws a baby at you to catch, such that it would tie up your hands and so that you may be robbed, is it acceptable to dodge the baby and let it fall?

Discuss
In all seriousness, nobody has yet to pinpoint the precise course of action that should be taken in this situation.

Any rational human being would catch the baby by its ankles, swing it downwards using its inertia to bring it around in a cone shaped cleaving motion, dazing the surrounding gypsies. After everyone is off their guard, all it would take to achieve victory is simply kicking the leader gypsy in the groin so that he bends over-- enabling you to finish it off with a jackknife powerbomb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-06-20, 10:17 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "In all seriousness, nobody has yet to..."
I just thought that part was obvious, so I left that out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 10:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just thought that part was obvious,..."
rofl... good show!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:37 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "In all seriousness, nobody has yet to..."
Haha!

...I feel dirty for laughing at that. Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:43 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "rofl... good show!"
Lmao.

Jackknife powerbomb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish