Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-04-26, 08:01 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Personally, I'm not taking any chances...."
December 20th is my birthday d:3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-26, 09:38 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "December 20th is my birthday d:3"
And you'll live to see many many birthdays upon that day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-27, 11:12 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "And you'll live to see many many..."
I'm hoping I get to sex a lot of scaredy cat atheists that day who surprisingly take the misinterpreted word of an ancient civilization over any established religion's teachings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-27, 11:40 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm hoping I get to sex a lot of..."
Wait, but aren't you an atheist?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-27, 11:44 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Wait, but aren't you an atheist?"
I'm definitely a theist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-27, 12:02 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm hoping I get to sex a lot of..."
Atnas said:
I'm hoping I get to sex a lot of scaredy cat atheists that day who surprisingly take the misinterpreted word of an ancient civilization over any established religion's teachings.
What!? I think you fail to see that most Atheists are smart enough to not believe in lol established religish teachings. Therefore also not buying into end of the world drivle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-27, 01:16 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Personally, I'm not taking any chances...."
talentedhamster said:
Personally, I'm not taking any chances. I'll believe it. If I'm wrong, OK i'm still alive. If I'm right, I'll have done a majority of things I wanted to before that day.

No matter how much anyone else says that it's not true, come december 20th you'll be nervous.
You should spent all your money to talk on the phone to psychics. It'll make your life more fulfilling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-27, 01:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What!? I think you fail to see that..."
Kaneda said:
What!? I think you fail to see that most Atheists are smart enough to not believe in lol established religish teachings. Therefore also not buying into end of the world drivle.
True as that first part may be, almost every one of them I personally know believes this end-of-world shit, or at least entertains the possibility. It makes no sense to me why they would pick this over organized religion, as a practiced religion has more likelihood of being true than a coincidence of Armageddon on the date the Mayans stopped their calendars.

They just want something to believe in, I think.

Atheists may be smart but they lack a key ingredient to the spicy soup of life. Believing in something.

Last edited by Atnas; 2008-04-27 at 01:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-28, 12:11 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "True as that first part may be, almost..."
Sounds aboot right there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-28, 12:42 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "True as that first part may be, almost..."
Atnas said:
Believing in something.
I believe in myself, and life. What else is there.
Anything else is simply weakness.
You are scared that a creature as powerfull and important as yourself will simply cease to exist in a trivial 90+- years.
Just a adult version of Santa Claus. That is all.
You are being scammed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I believe in myself, and life. What..."
Kaneda said:
I believe in myself, and life. What else is there.
Anything else is simply weakness.
You are scared that a creature as powerfull and important as yourself will simply cease to exist in a trivial 90+- years.
Just a adult version of Santa Claus. That is all.
You are being scammed.
I'd like to put this post in context for you guys, in case any of you are new. This fellow is an inflammatory son of a bitch whose promiscuity and ignorance is only surpassed by his apathy for your feelings. If you wish to believe in something there is nothing wrong with it. There is no way to disprove or prove the existence of a higher being (at least currently.)

Kaneda, why don't you go tend to your child before Klo bitch slaps you? Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------

P.S. Thankfully not all atheists share your behavior. You gave guys everywhere a bad name with your old lifestyle and although being a (hopefully ...although I'm doubting it) GOOD father figure is a path to redemption, you still have a very checkered past. I daresay it is hypocritical for you, a guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, to call anyone else weak, and it is laughable. LOLLOLOLOLOL. Sorry.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2008-04-29 at 03:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 11:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'd like to put this post in context..."
Willkillforfood said:
I'd like to put this post in context for you guys, in case any of you are new. This fellow is an inflammatory son of a bitch whose promiscuity and ignorance is only surpassed by his apathy for your feelings. If you wish to believe in something there is nothing wrong with it. There is no way to disprove or prove the existence of a higher being (at least currently.)

Kaneda, why don't you go tend to your child before Klo bitch slaps you? Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------

P.S. Thankfully not all atheists share your behavior. You gave guys everywhere a bad name with your old lifestyle and although being a (hopefully ...although I'm doubting it) GOOD father figure is a path to redemption, you still have a very checkered past. I daresay it is hypocritical for you, a guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, to call anyone else weak, and it is laughable. LOLLOLOLOLOL. Sorry.
Well, isn't that cute. What a sad little attempt at a flame.

My promiscuity huh. Lemme see here, lemme just think for a minute... Hmm Hmm. Ok, I'm counting them now, ok hmmm, oh wow this is hard. I mean theres just so many girls. Uhhh ok I got it. It was hard, I mean I had to use my whole left hand to count them! 5. Now I know that sounds like a SHIT TON compared to 0 but it really is not. Trust me. Also, just a little fyi, my number could be triple that.

Ignorance. Your the one spouting off.
Quote:
I daresay it is hypocritical for you, a guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, to call anyone else weak, and it is laughable.
Who says I can't? It really is much more of a choice.

People who are to fat and lazy and socially inept are weak champ. So yes, you are sorry.

Atnas... Just a adult version of Santa Claus. Think about it man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-01, 02:05 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, isn't that cute. What a sad..."
I don't know Kaneda, that looked like quite a good flame there to me. You don't have to make it seem like it wasn't, and back to the topic...
It's people who choose what to believe, so when the date of Armageddon actually comes, we'll find out who was right and wrong. This will force the wrong to come to a better understanding of things, and vice versa if Armageddon never occurs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-01, 02:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, isn't that cute. What a sad..."
Kaneda said:
Atnas... Just a adult version of Santa Claus. Think about it man.
You act like I believe in the western God of Christianity. Why does everyone always assume...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-01, 02:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, isn't that cute. What a sad..."
I'm sorry man, but I'd much rather be insulting Raziel. I was going to respond to your flame, but then I read it a few more times, and then it just made me feel bad for you. You're better off sticking with flaming people who're also retarded.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2008-05-01 at 02:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-01, 03:50 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I don't know Kaneda, that looked like..."
Yes, but with religions, there is no backing. Just outlandish storys and "faith" or "belief" which is always required above all other things to proceed forward. Hubabalou
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-01, 04:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yes, but with religions, there is no..."
It's because human nature is to try to explain the unexplainable and to be narcissistic, that religions such as Judaism, Islam, or Christianity came into practice.

Those that require the utmost faith with no noticeable effects save the normal meditative status which comes when praying. Note that normal meditation puts your brain in the same state as fervent prayer does. There needs be no deity.

I am a theist, one who believes that dogmatism is a wrong practice. I merely do not believe these shenanigans the middle east threw at us to pray for. I credit the eastern religions as a more valid form of religious practice. These religions which do not need blind faith to achieve no goal, save for the faith required for the inexpressible bliss one feels when they learn to let it all go, to accept what happens, and to count yourself as one of the many whole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-01, 05:22 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "It's because human nature is to try to..."
Nice speech
Remember people also believe in certain religions because they were raised in them, so that's all they know. Also, religion in a way justifies different motives and morals. For example, the suicide bombers of 9/11 committed those atrocities because they thought they would be rewarded in the "afterlife" because of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-01, 05:28 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Nice speech Remember people also..."
thats dumb. thers no proof no explinations. idk thats just my opinion.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-01, 06:40 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Nice speech Remember people also..."
Religion does not justify one to supposedly fly planes into buildings, nor does it justify a gruesome Crusade. One that follows blindly has no excuse, as at any moment if they lift the veil from their eyes they may see how they have been deluded.

Except, I'm open to Islam to being the "One true faith" as much as I am Catholicism or Judaism or there being no underlying plan or working, and everything just is, or perhaps this reality is the absence of existence.

I can't verify anything for certain, but I do know for a fact that religious groups have conflicts which result in unfavorable outcomes, ones that the world could do without. That is why I presume a world without dogmatism, whether it be from Jews or Scientists, would be closer to an ideal than our currently religiously diverse one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas