Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

GruesomeBODY
Posted 2006-03-19, 07:18 PM
My name is Robert Matthew Petrucelli, otherwise known as GruesomeBODY. I am a 20 year old Finance Major Accounting Minor Sophmore at Fairfield University in CT. I am around 5'9" and weigh around 170 pounds. I am the oldest child of my parents, Rob and Carole, and live in the great state of New York, Long Island to be more specific. I play any sport that anyone can think of, but love to play golf the most. I also am a big fan of video games and play them whenever i have free time. My favorite game to date right now is Halo 1 and 2, but Quake 4 and Doom 4 are close to them as well. I love to read Men's Health (because i am a huge workout buff), abd my favorite book i have read so far is Catcher in the Rye.

I joined the Dragoons around june 2005, when JRwakebord dragged me to the site. I quickly learned that the Dragoons were the shit and decided to post and learn more about them, and the great game of Halo 2. With thier help, i have jumped to a level 31 in Team Slayer, and 20+ in every other matchmaking game. I love to fuck around in custom games, especially when we play SWAT, Kill Bush (for all of you others, Asian Bitch), Zombies and especially when we find glitches in levels.

When i am at home, i play halo religiously, and usually will play at anytime i can. You can always find me in a matchmaking game or custom game practicing, or helping out another member.

Some other information about me: I love to party, but hate going to bars and clubs. I am a big fan of beriut, or beer pong, or whatever you call that. I can make anything a drinking game, hence the "drinking halo game" (send me a message if you want to learn the rules and regulations). Like i said earlier, i love to workout and at college, you can find me at the gym at any hour of the day. I dont have a job yet, but am looking to start work the first day i am back at home. I have 2 close friends, and a million good friends (if you understand that more power to you). I am willing to talk to anyone on aim, so my screen name is Petro3213, im me. My cell # is 631-921-8295, but please dont abuse the number and call me at late hours of the night. To all of you Dragoons, lets kick some ass and become the best clan we can. Gruesome Out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2845748540060094950OqzElY_ph.jpg (18.1 KB, 12 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY