Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin Blizzard Patch Formula
Posted 2003-07-02, 04:52 PM
I think that I have figured out blizzards patch schedule. Now usually there will be word of a patch release, lets say for 1.10 Blizzard said they would realease the patch a few months ago. Ok, now what you do is add 6 months, 17 days, 6 hours, and 12 minutes and thats when the patch will be released, so 1.10 won't come out until 2004
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-02, 04:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
How do you know how much time to add on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:06 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
Yes, I am also curious of how you came up with the amount of time to add on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
He just add 1/2 year+1/3 month+1/4 day+1/5 hour, which i think it's stupid....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
That hardly makes no sense... and where did u get this info buddy? cheack ur pm ganga i pm u about somthing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:08 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
you guys its just a joke lol, Get it, HA HA, lol,

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
Hehe its ok we not mad at u buddy ur new like me they kinda take it ez on us guys. So don't worry have fun man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:22 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
Lol sorry, Just tryin to loosen people up around these parts.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
Hey man im curtis pm if u need any sig or avatar's i can make them for new guys like you. I do for free also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:39 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
< Trendiest Sig Maker Ever >
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:41 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
Quote:
Insolence < Trendiest Sig Maker Ever >

Wut does that mean? trendiest?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard Patch Formula"
sorry, I didn't recive any pm, try again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga