Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Patriots vs. Colts
New England Patriots, of course! 6 66.67%
Indianapolis Colts, hell yeah! 3 33.33%
it's overhyped, I don't give a shit. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Post Patriots vs Colts: Vote
Posted 2007-10-30, 10:15 AM
Well, it's already that time of year. Even from the begenning of the season you could tell that this would pair up to be an exciting game and over-hyped out the ass. With the Patriots running up the Score and Indy still with a perfect record the over-hype has somewhat of justification.

As for the game itself, the Colts are behind in almost every category as New England has been patting their stats all year, there is NOTHING more I would rather see than Indianapolis get demolished at HOME , but shit doesn't always turn out like you want it to. With that said, I only want New England to win to take some of the wind out of the Colts' sails, slowing them down always helps out my fellow (jaguars) in the AFC SOUTH.

But in all honesty, this is going to be a great game, more than likely it will be a lit-up scoreboard for a majority of the game knowing the two offenses that are coming into this game, and I expect the Patriots to come out on top.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-30, 10:33 AM in reply to D3V's post "Patriots vs Colts: Vote"
Gee, wonder who I'm rooting for...

We will not lose at home to the Patriots in a game of this magnitude. No way, no how. Our defense is too good to let the Gaytriots 'run up the score.' I can not fucking wait for this game. I'm tryin to get tickets but they're like $350 for fuckin nosebleeds.. guess I'll keep searching though.

COLTS 8-0
PATRIOTS 8-1

Fuckin bring it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-30, 10:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Gee, wonder who I'm rooting for... ..."
Patriots for the win. Just because it seems like they will go 16-0. Nothing against the Colts, they are a good team, but just not as good as they need to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-31, 06:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Patriots for the win. Just because it..."
I'm actually kinda glad the American public/sports analysts are slobbering all over the Patriot's balls this year. Gets the Colts out of the limelight (where we've been for the past 3 seasons). We don't care about all the media hype, we just go out there and win games.

That's all we know how to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-31, 07:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm actually kinda glad the American..."
Well, i would love nothing more to see both teams lose, but there is no way the colts can lose here. The only potential problem i see is if Marvin is still out. That would put alot more pressure on Wayne and Clark. If Marin is back, then it will surely be a huge game. Most importantly, the colts will do somthing that the Pats havent seen this year, control the ball, keeping Brady and co off the field. I hate the Pats and would love to see them lose here because if they lose, then they will surely rest all starters in week 16 when they play my giants, where they might want to go 16-0 and play them if they win. Ans at this point, my giants might need the win to get into the playoffs so GO COLTS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-31, 07:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm actually kinda glad the American..."
I love how you refer to your hometown team as 'we'. It's cute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-31, 08:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love how you refer to your hometown..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I love how you refer to your hometown team as 'we'. It's cute.
I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe I'm just an asshole but I think if you say "we" in reference to your favorite football team, you should be out on the field with them. Otherwise you're an asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 08:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was thinking the same thing. Maybe..."
Eh, that's just the way most avid fans are.

I represent Indianapolis, as do the Colts. Therefore 'we' are on the same side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-31, 09:07 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eh, that's just the way most avid fans..."
Saying "we" isn't necessairly a wrong statement. It's just easier to peice togther one's alligeance to his/her team that he/she cheers for. It's simply a statement that inquires they are the "13th" man in football terms, but I wouldn't expect either of you to know that..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-31, 09:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Saying "we" isn't necessairly a wrong..."
I'm not saying it is wrong at all. I'm just saying it's kind of stupid, that's all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-31, 11:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm not saying it is wrong at all. I'm..."
Since you don't understand it you think it's stupid? Well that's a great outlook on life!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-31, 11:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Since you don't understand it you think..."
Wow, way to just draw false conclusions. I understand your argument, and you're wrong. Good deduction, dumbass.

If you were actually on the team, you can say 'we'. Otherwise it's plain old stupid. "Fans are one with the team". That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Fans don't win games, players do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-31, 12:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, way to just draw false..."
Maybe not with soccer where there are a bunch of grass fags that don't have emotion until they score their 2 points for the game.

Have you ever heard of Home Field advantage? Football is a very different sport that relies on emotion, I'm sure playing Madden you wouldn't understand that, and saying that fans refferring to their team as "we" dumb, is absolutely retarded on your behalf...

The 13th man is a very powerful thing that can persuade the motivation of a game and can turn tides vastly, they feed off of it, they need it. It's a very real thing at any level of the game.

Once again, I just wouldn't expect you to understand that..Which once again, this isn't even the agrument, it's much easier for me to say "Our team, my team, us, we" rather than Jacksonville Jaguars every time, our even Jaguars, i'd rather say my team, our team, etc. But this thread has gotten hijacked too much, get back on topic please.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-10-31 at 12:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-31, 12:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Maybe not with soccer where there are a..."
Don't even take a shot at soccer. Have you even heard of Toronto FC? Best fans of the MLS and most supportive this season, and they are an expansion team. They suck donkey balls, even though half the crowd at their away games are their fans.

I have heard of home field advantage. It just means you won't be jetlagged and are more used to your playing atmosphere. Fans referring to their team as we are dumb, because they are not on the team. If I was a Denver Bronco, and the Denver Broncos won, I'd say 'Hey, we won that game'. Otherwise you refer to the Broncos as 'they', as in 'They won that game'.

A game that relies on emotion. Hmm, how does that differ from any other sport? How many times have you seen a team feed off of an injury or shortcoming? Many times. Ugh, you're just too stupid.

13th man? Who's the 12th then? I thought there were 11 players on a side for a football game. Maybe you just can't count.

If you refer to your favorite team as 'we', then you're just an overzealous sports fan that has nothing better to do. I bet the only thing that makes you cream yourself is if your team won.

D3V, what's not to understand? You're a douchebag and someone should lynch you for trying to act smart. Get over it, you've been proven wrong. You're done.

Oh, and you think that you can just say 'get back on topic' because you're wrong? Ignorant bitch.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-10-31 at 12:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-31, 01:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Don't even take a shot at soccer. Have..."
What the fuck is your problem?

Who the fuck cares what you think? I'm going to refer to the Colts as WE no matter what you say. There is no right and wrong here, you fucking idiot, it's a matter of opinion. You think it's wrong to say 'we'. Cool. I'm glad you can form your own opinion. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Jesus Christ I didn't know you could be so mind-numbingly retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-31, 01:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What the fuck is your problem? Who..."
Fucking posers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-31, 01:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Fucking posers."
EXTREME KAYAKING!!!

yaya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 01:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "EXTREME KAYAKING!!! yaya"
X-TREME CHEDDAR!!!!11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-31, 01:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "X-TREME CHEDDAR!!!!11"
Exactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 03:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What the fuck is your problem? Who..."
Since when do you even think to believe people on the internet? I proved D3V's point of teams feeding off of crowds wrong. Show me where I said it was wrong to say 'we'. I just said it's fucking stupid, that's all. Grow the fuck up. Here, I'll type it again. I never said it was wrong. I just repeatedly called it stupid. Ugh, ignorant people like yourself deserve to be shot.

Ha, you must be a jock. Getting worked up about a conversation over a sports team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven