Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-11-05, 09:13 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Apparently one of the main reasons my..."
Sure there are threats but I really don't think Obama will get assassinated. Secret Service is going to be on alert more than ever.

And I'd advise against anybody making empty threats over the Internet because guys in suits will be showing up at your doorstep..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-05, 10:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sure there are threats but I really..."
Obama's not going to get shot, all the threats are comming from the idiots who know nothing about anything, and think this "nigger" has no place in our society. They are empty threats from people without backbones.

I have wanted to know how Obama felt about the speculation of his assassination, I want to know how he feels about what people are saying. If I could ask him one thing, it would be, "How do you feel about the speculated assassination threats made against you in the following year" or something of that nature, perhaps add a little more intellect into the question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:06 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Obama's not going to get shot, all the..."
I just hope people leave his kids alone, at the very least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:14 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I just hope people leave his kids..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I just hope people leave his kids alone, at the very least.
Same here. It is nice to see kids in the White House again, it gives more of a family vibe to the presidency.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Obama's not going to get shot, all the..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
They are empty threats from people without backbones.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...assassina.html

Edit:

Random - http://www.theassassinationofbarackobama.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-05, 05:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washingt..."
i feel sorry for obama, although he's made a great achievement, he's going to have so many fucking rednecks up his ass. and i also hope his kids dont get targeted either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-05, 05:30 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i feel sorry for obama, although he's..."
I stayed up until Obama made his acceptance speech yesterday, very exciting moment in my life. I hate though how so many redneck dumb asses in my school today kept on exclaming that they would be the ones to shoot Obama, or that he's definitely going to get shot. WRONG! My logic is that whoever is dumb enough to actually attempt to shoot Obama won't be smart enough to plan such a feat. They won't even be attempts, just resounding failures (just like past failures on Obama's life have been).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-06, 09:20 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I stayed up until Obama made his..."
I wouldn't be suprised if Obama had more Secret Service than any other president.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-06, 09:26 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I wouldn't be suprised if Obama had..."
You fucking fools! Who do you think killed JFK!? The Secret Service and the mafia!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2008-11-06, 09:28 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "You fucking fools! Who do you think..."
Dear god, you're right. It all makes sense now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-06, 01:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washingt..."
is offtopic and should be deleted like the rest of the posts, wkff is turning into ka and deleting posts that offend him lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-06, 01:31 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "You fucking fools! Who do you think..."
Hayduke said: [Goto]
You fucking fools! Who do you think killed JFK!? The Secret Service and the mafia!
He was killed in an open car in an open street back in 1963. I have a gut feeling we've progressed in the security of our presidents...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-06, 05:09 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He was killed in an open car in an open..."
Rly? Bush was nearly done in by a pretzel!

It'l be a piece of broccoli that does Obama in. Or maybe a bomb on Air Force 1.

---

It's been interesting to hear people around Uni talking about the election. In my building (48 people), there's only one who was rooting for McCain, and out of everyone I've talked to, and the people they know, there's only been another three McCain supporters.

Have people read/heard about Palin being made into a scapegoat? Apparently she milked her running for all it was worth, and ultimately was the reason why McCain lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-06, 06:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Rly? Bush was nearly done in by a..."
As if getting a bomb on to AF1 wasn't already tricky, once you get it there, you have a 50/50 chance that that plane is AF1 today and not the backup. For this plan to have a chance, you'd have to be in a position where you'd have a better chance walking into his office on the plane and slitting his throat with his letter opener.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-11-07, 06:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Rly? Bush was nearly done in by a..."
From what I heard on TV, McCains age was more a factor in this election than Obama's race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-07, 07:36 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "From what I heard on TV, McCains age..."
I saw the same thing.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-07, 08:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Rly? Bush was nearly done in by a..."
I have met 2 mccain supports. one is an old co-worker, the other is this idiot spoiled ass rich kid from school who knows nothing of what he is talking about. i'm offended when he opens his mouth and spues(sp) non-sense. he mad a bulletin on myspace about how obama is lying and will bring america down.. annoys the living piss out of me. at least my co-worker has the right to speak freely.

In anycase, how do you think america would take the assassination of barack obama? civil war?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-07, 08:36 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have met 2 mccain supports. one is an..."
I've been getting into confrontation over the web with people I know as well. The worst part of the entire cycle is that their fuckhead ignorant uneducated parents are the ones spoonfeeding this crap into their heads, and they become the attack dogs.

Blah.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:20 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have met 2 mccain supports. one is an..."
Spews.

If it were to happen, which I doubt, there would most certainly be an uproar...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:52 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Spews. If it were to happen, which I..."
I don't even want to know what would happen should Obama get assassinated.

Race war, anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos