Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-11-30, 10:54 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
and yet i completely forgot about her. Thats probably because i lurk in offtopic and starcraft. I dont go in d2 so i didnt notice her. Sorry sen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-30, 10:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Yeah... but is she hot? Just kidding, Senesia.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-30, 10:58 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Shame on you boys. And she's had nearly 3500 posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-30, 11:01 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
a girl with 3500 post... that almost gaureentees shes hott
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-30, 11:34 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
So, theoretically, the more I post the hotter I get? I shall have to document this change with pictures!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:36 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
I know I have gotten hotter. Although, I think that has mainly to do with the cancer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-12-01, 09:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Whenever I post my e-dick gets bigger. I guess that's kind of the same.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-01, 11:20 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
RoboticSilence said:
And kidagadesh... nevermind.
hmmm? i thought id take a look at the chatt since i added me own pics.
what does this mean? "And kidagadesh... nevermind"
you callin me a man-bot, i asure you i am very much a Fem-bot

and look i have more then 5 posts, basicly i dont post often cues i dont have anything usefull to say too the topics, and this being said if i post it would be pointless spam. good thing everyone doestn follow this same consept, or the forums would be pritty dull.

Last edited by Kidagakash; 2003-12-01 at 11:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-12-01, 11:28 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
No no no, he was saying that "nevermind" to a previous post he made that said that there is like 1 active female poster. I dont think he was in any way calling you a 'man bot' or a male.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 11:42 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
oh im fine with pplz calling me man it wouldent be the first time., heh, what i know counts, what someone else thinks only matters if i am close enough to kick the teeth out of their mouth. yep, then and only then doest somones "words" prove anything..... im babling. sorry head hurts cant type too well.... what am i saying i cant type anyways, im such a nuubie when it comes to typiing. but as long as some ppl can read what im trying to get across. that goods, basicly how i see it, if you cant read what im trying to saying you lack the IQ to do so, and any reply you might give isent worth the bandwith used to post it. RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt RaNt rAnt rANt...

okay im done! lub yaz!! *waves*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-12-01, 11:48 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
And what a rant it was!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 11:54 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
go me! *spam*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:13 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Get used to people saying you're a man. It took these idiots months to finally recongnize Senesia as being a woman.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
only took me one. It was randuin that i was wondering what gender he was. For christs sake his name is robin....it confused me. Id love to see a picture of himi but i doubt well get that. He got demodded and hes probably never coming back. drats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:22 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Kidagakash could always make her title "I am Woman!" or something along those lines to aid in the gender crisis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
If her avatar doesnt give it away then people should remain clueless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Good point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
I wonder what wetwired looks like. And ex-mania. And rurouni storm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:43 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
i think i will change my title.
*edit*
there what a great idea, and this is why they dont let me play with sharp things :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:44 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Are you a cheerleader? One of your pictures in the Zel members picture thread makes it look like you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign