Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I might be going to jail today.
Posted 2010-11-16, 09:22 AM
From a bullshit charge that resulted in probation, which then I violated by having alcohol come up positive in a drug test.

Goodbye Zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-11-16, 09:24 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I might be going to jail today."
You aren't 21?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-16, 09:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You aren't 21?"
I'm 22.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-11-16, 09:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I might be going to jail today."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
From a bullshit charge that resulted in probation, which then I violated by having alcohol come up positive in a drug test.

Goodbye Zel
So basically you're a dumbass and you are about to pay for it, finally. What else is new?

You knew you were going to be tested for alcohol and you fucked yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-16, 09:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So basically you're a dumbass and you..."
Pretty much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-11-16, 11:42 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Pretty much."
Yeah violation of probation sucks. I didn't know alcohol would be involved in testing, but I guess maybe your offense stemmed from an alcohol charge? Sucks, how long?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-16, 12:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah violation of probation sucks. I..."
I'm pretty sure that when you are getting an EtG test, it's because you commited a crime with alcohol involved. If I remember right, Bob was being an ass to a cop while drinking in public. I can only assume that that is the "bullshit charge."

Learn to fucking take responsibility for your actions you asshat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-16, 01:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure that when you are..."
Lol. Yeah if you violate probation you only fail yourself. I mean it sucks, I have had some friends end up in jail violating probation and it is no joke. I'm assuming he's probably already in jail? If the probabtion was only for 3-6months and he violated it with alcohol i'd assume he'd get about a month in jail. But I could be wrong. At same age you've gotta be more responsible, son.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-16, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol. Yeah if you violate probation you..."
Actually, the charge was for disturbance of the peace. It's a long story that I don't feel like talking about on here, so if you want to know exactly what happened then feel free to IM me on AIM or PM me. And no, it was not for an alcohol related charge.

I was sentenced to 9 days in jail (I served 5 already when I was initially arrested, so they counted those) and I report to the county jail thursday at 5:30.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-11-16, 01:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Actually, the charge was for..."
Well you get to spend the weekend in jail, could be worse I suppose. I'll hit you up on SC sometime, maybe after you get released.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-16, 01:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Actually, the charge was for..."
Actually, the charge was for disturbance of the peace. ... And no, it was not for an alcohol related charge.
You mean when you were also charged with open container but you plead guilty to disturbing the peace so they dropped the open container charge? You were in a public place drinking alcohol, and when a cop gave you shit for it you were a complete prick to him. You're lucky you didn't get curb stomped by him. Or is this from when you got kicked out of your sister's reception when you were out on bond, out of state, and under the influence of alcohol?

No matter how you spin it, it isn't a "bullshit charge," it is "alcohol related" and you are a "dumbass." The retarded part is that they fucking TELL YOU that you will be tested for alcohol and you got busted anyway. How fucking stupid can you be?

At least own up to it. Don't try to play it off like you are innocent, and don't come here looking for sympathy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-16, 02:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You mean when you were also charged..."
Now i'm confused.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-16, 02:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Now i'm confused."
Kicked out of reception

Being just plain stupid

The second story was never really posted on Zelaron, and I assume that's the one that this thread is about. He told me what happened on AIM, and I can see exactly why he doesn't want to bring it up here. If he did, he wouldn't be able to play the victim, because he was very clearly in the wrong and he's lucky he only got a disturbing the peace charge. He pretty much gave a cop legitimate reason to stomp his ass into the ground. He must have gotten damn lucky because most cops would have.

The only way that disturbance of the peace charge is a "bullshit charge" is that it should have been a lot bigger of a charge and they went incredibly easy on him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-16, 06:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kicked out of reception..."
K_A, Fuck off man, this is an entirely different situation than any of those scenarios, and was out of my control. Fuck off dick bag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-11-17, 02:20 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "K_A, Fuck off man, this is an entirely..."
Oh YEAH? Well NO U
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-17, 10:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh YEAH? Well NO U"
w0rd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-11-17, 10:30 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "K_A, Fuck off man, this is an entirely..."
this is an entirely different situation than any of those scenarios
This is probably a lie.

and was out of my control
This is probably a lie.

I think it's funny that you gave me negative rep for telling you to take responsibility for your actions. Exactly the same thing that happened last time I did so

I'm curious why our generation is so quick to blame others rather than accept responsibility for their actions. It's an obvious trend, but I can't really figure out why it exists.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2010-11-17 at 10:33 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-17, 11:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is probably a lie. This is..."
Hey, I agreed in that thread.

Hmph, well Spector is basically at fault, but all i'm saying is that it could be much worse for him. Hmph. Only one more day of freedom.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-17, 02:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "K_A, Fuck off man, this is an entirely..."
this is an entirely different situation than any of those scenarios, and was out of my control
Being too drunk/high to control yourself does not make it "out of your control."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-17, 07:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I might be going to jail today."
"Oh, this old thread got bumped?"
*Posted Yesterday*

Dammit, Spector.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai