Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2010-11-27, 06:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post "There's this funny feeling in my..."
<3 Last night went marvellously~ <3
It's easier than one would think... I don't know why I've had such trouble before.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2010-11-27 at 08:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-28, 08:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "<3 Last night went marvellously~ <3..."
We're going Skating this weekend... I've never skated before, but she said she'll teach me, and my balance is good, anyway.
She said she went to mall with our friend, Hannah, and she knows exactly what she's getting me for Christmas... I asked her what she wanted and she said "to spend Christmas with you".
~<3
I'm getting her a Nintendo DS and SoulSilver. She was really upset when she found out they made them, and she didn't have a DS to play. So this should be nice. Also, I'm thinking of getting her chocolates, since she loves them so much.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-29, 04:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "We're going Skating this weekend......"
Lol, not trying to sound mean, but make sure she's worth it before you spend all your parents' money (or yours?). Love is fickle at times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-11-30, 03:18 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Lol, not trying to sound mean, but make..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
parents'
Hah.

Yeah, I know... I actually think she's paying for the skating, this weekend, so... but I see what you mean.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-03, 08:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hah. Yeah, I know... I actually..."
Came over to "study", quickly turned into us licking each other's faces and snuggling. Now a few rumors have started up, already... Not that either of us mind.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-04, 09:58 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Came over to "study", quickly turned..."
This thread makes me dry heave

Like the McDoyle family in Its Always Sunny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-12-04, 10:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Came over to "study", quickly turned..."
She licked your face? Perhaps instead of getting her a Nintendo DS you should throw a slab of salt out in her front yard. She obviously has a mineral deficiency.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-12-04, 10:54 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Lol, not trying to sound mean, but make..."
Lol, not trying to sound mean, but make sure she's worth it before you spend all your parents' money (or yours?). Love is fickle at times.
Wallow, good to see you man. You were down in that mine for a fucking long time, my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-12-05, 11:30 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "She licked your face? Perhaps instead..."
=.=
I like her deficiencies, thank you very much...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-07, 01:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wallow, good to see you man. You were..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Wallow, good to see you man. You were down in that mine for a fucking long time, my friend.
Yeah dude. I'm pretty sure my wanker got touched more than once when our flashlights went out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-12-07, 05:42 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yeah dude. I'm pretty sure my wanker..."
Oh my god, it's a kitty!!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-16, 08:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh my god, it's a kitty!!!!"
Suddenly you insist on getting on top of me and grabbing my nipples. I make a face that you seem to like, and take deep breaths when you squeeze too hard. I don't say anything, because I want you to do as you please. I grab hold of an ass cheek and pull you a bit closer. Soon you lean down and start biting my face. I can already feel my pants growing into shorts. By the time you get back up, I've already got both hands up your shirt. Both of us grabbign eachother's chest, repeatedly. My finger reaches into your bra and passes by your nipple and you start to shift your fingers a bit. Suddenly you dig your nails into my nipples, while I start to pull your bra down. My pants feel practically soaked with precum. Your shirt comes off and you pull me close for a kiss. After, it's back to the biting and nipple-stabbing. No matter how bad it hurt - and still hurts... I love you.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-19, 10:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Suddenly you insist on getting on top..."
I think my brain just dry-heaved...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2010-12-20, 09:40 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "I think my brain just dry-heaved..."
goddamn that is disturbing.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-12-20, 09:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "goddamn that is disturbing."
fucking b& and blasted please
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-20, 11:00 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "I think my brain just dry-heaved..."
If you think that's bad, let me tell you about yesterday...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-20, 11:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If you think that's bad, let me tell..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-20, 11:11 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If you think that's bad, let me tell..."
do tell

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-12-20, 01:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "do tell"
I thought the Oedipus Complex only occurred in the phallic stage You're what, 13?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2010-12-20, 07:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "do tell"
I thought the Oedipus Complex only occurred in the phallic stage You're what, 13?
The what. o_o
I'm 17(18 in march), she's 16...

D3V said: [Goto]
do tell
You brought this upon yourself:

I don't remember when this all started, but we find each other on your bed. The top bunk. You told me you're on your cycle, and that you stop getting so "playful" on your cycle. You start to rub my back, lifting my shirt up some, massaging me. Eventually we switch place, with my rubbing your back, while you lay down. You insist I undo your bra, so I can get all of it, without problems. I had no idea how to do it, until you told me. When all was said and done, you ask if I can go check the food that you had cooking, so I leave the room for just a minute. When I come back, you're off the bed and standing infront of me, telling me to shut the door, so I do. Suddenly you jump up on my, wraping your arms and legs around me. "Screw it, I'm horny..." you say flat out. I lean back on the door, grabbing hold of your ass as good as I can, trying not to drop you, while you start to dry hump me. Before I know it, we're back on the bed, with you on top of me, biting my nipples as hard as you can, my hands down your pants grabbing your ass raw. I couple of times, I could've sworn I accidently touched your pad. Again, we change places, me sucking your breast as hard as I can. I love how glad you sound when I suck on them. It seems like the best thing I can do for you, at the moment. You ask for me not to do it so hard, so I soften up. With a bit of hard biting and fast licking, I try and make it as good as I can. It started to taste raw, when you asked me to go to the other one. Somehow we both ended up on our sides, biting each others necks and faces, you rubbing my cock through my pants and me rubbing your leg, slowly moving up to your pussy. You make a quiet moan when I get there. After a while, it was back to the dry humping, from you. It felt so good, I thought we were both about to cum. We came to a abrupt stop when your mother started to call, saying she would be home soon...

Edit:
(later that night)
Skurai: Mom, I'm home...

Priestess: Welcome ba-...

Skurai: ...???

Priestess: *starring at my pants* is that... blood...?

Skurai: ....

Priestess: ....

Skurai: ....

Priestess: ...I thought she was Muslim...

Skurai: She's Catholic, now...

Priestess: ... alright.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2010-12-20 at 07:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai