Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-11-18, 09:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Oh, this old thread got bumped?"..."
So I guess today is J-Day

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-18, 03:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Being too drunk/high to control..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Being too drunk/high to control yourself does not make it "out of your control."
Well it's his problem. You tearing him down for his mistakes or being a general asshole doesn't resolve or help the situation, as people are more prone to learn from experience versus getting told. I'm sure he'll get the general pattern of drugs, alcohol, and being retarded = time in jail after enough over-nighters and fines to pay.

I'm happy for you though KA. You haven't posted any of your mistakes to share with the class, and I'm sure it's hard to get into crime sitting in your room in front of your laptop all day fapping while listening to some cool jazz and thinking about how you can come up with your next witty comment on this silly forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-11-18, 07:51 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well it's his problem. You tearing him..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I'm happy for you though KA. You haven't posted any of your mistakes to share with the class, and I'm sure it's hard to get into crime sitting in your room in front of your laptop all day fapping while listening to some cool jazz and thinking about how you can come up with your next witty comment on this silly forum
Oh, believe me, it is.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-18, 08:31 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well it's his problem. You tearing him..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Well it's his problem. You tearing him down for his mistakes or being a general asshole doesn't resolve or help the situation, as people are more prone to learn from experience versus getting told. I'm sure he'll get the general pattern of drugs, alcohol, and being retarded = time in jail after enough over-nighters and fines to pay.

EABOD

I do more in a day than you do in a week, and I'm better at everything than you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-19, 09:43 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well it's his problem. You tearing him..."
You apparently don't know how many years we've been listening to Spector basically tell the same story over and over again. He's been getting fucked up beyond belief, fucking shit up for himself, blaming someone else (usually the person he pissed off, or on, in some cases, I'm willing to bet), then DOING THE SAME FUCKING THING like a month later.

You start to just grow tired of feeling sympathetic and just want to punch him in the mouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2010-11-20, 11:56 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "You apparently don't know how many..."
Slim goes hard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-11-20, 12:04 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "You apparently don't know how many..."
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Slim again.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-20, 09:51 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "You apparently don't know how many..."
I have a friend in real life who does the exact same thing. He got drunk, broke into a stranger's house, and got naked in their bath tub. He's done countless shit similar to that and one time fell into a bonfire while wasted. It's pretty sad. I honestly believe he can't help it and eventually he will either kill himself or go to prison for a large part of his life for doing something totally idiotic. This might be the best for society :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-11-21, 03:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I have a friend in real life who does..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I have a friend in real life who does the exact same thing. He got drunk, broke into a stranger's house, and got naked in their bath tub. He's done countless shit similar to that and one time fell into a bonfire while wasted. It's pretty sad. I honestly believe he can't help it and eventually he will either kill himself or go to prison for a large part of his life for doing something totally idiotic. This might be the best for society :P.
Yeah, I guess at that point they just have no control over their lives anymore.

But some part of me still can't help but feel something can be done instead of handing them a gun and looking the other way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-11-21, 04:12 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yeah, I guess at that point they just..."
Shooting them yourself.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-30, 10:25 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Shooting them yourself."
Well, that was enjoyable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-12-01, 06:08 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, that was enjoyable."
How was bubba?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-01, 06:26 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How was bubba?"
Shy .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-12-01, 08:37 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Shy ."
Some people actually like going to jail.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-12-01, 08:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Shy ."
He was probably just embarassed to meet such a nice guy like you.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-02, 09:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Shy ."
Did you drop the soap?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-12-11, 05:50 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Did you drop the soap?"
I need a drug dealer >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-12, 02:05 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I need a drug dealer >.>"
I need a PEZ dispenser that dispenses xanax bars.

They ALMOST fit, just slightly too long and and thin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-12-12, 02:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I need a PEZ dispenser that dispenses..."
Just get a PEZ die, crush up a bunch of bars, and press your own PEZ sized.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-12, 05:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I need a PEZ dispenser that dispenses..."
I'm glad to see you're trying to stay clean and safe, after your many close calls, Spector.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai