Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

R.I.P.
Posted 2010-11-24, 09:57 PM
*spoiler alert* Spector is still alive. *spoiler alert*

Apparently Kaneda is no longer with us.

[00:31] System: klo has joined the chat
[00:31] klo: what was kanedas new name?
[00:41] System: !King_Amazon! has joined the chat
[00:41] !King_Amazon!: what are you talking about
[00:41] !King_Amazon!: are you gonna bring some crazy back to Zelaron?
[00:42] klo: he hung himself dude its kinda crazy....just wanted to be crazy for a while and look around
[00:43] !King_Amazon!: hung himself?
[00:43] !King_Amazon!: literally?
[00:43] klo: soooooo?
[00:43] klo: yeah
[00:43] !King_Amazon!: as in, dead
[00:44] !King_Amazon!: that's pretty lame
[00:44] klo: he was on a ventilator until our babys bday and his dad let him go
[00:44] klo: yeah, your telling me
[00:45] !King_Amazon!: that's fucked up
[00:45] !King_Amazon!: sorry to hear it
[00:45] klo: i basically took care of everything and he drank until he let go. so what's his name? ive already gone thru all the fb and myspace accts i could access, but its all the same crazy shit i was expecting. the only thing i found that was of significance was a poem he wrote me over a year ago
[00:45] klo: me too, sorry he really felt that bad man; i tried for 8 fukn years and he just dueced it.
[00:46] !King_Amazon!: http­://­zelaron­.­com­/­forum­/­search­.­php­?­do­=­finduser­&­u­=­240 27
[00:46] klo: wasn't it katy perry?
[00:47] !King_Amazon!: Any idea why he did it?
[00:47] klo: he was drunk enough.
[00:47] !King_Amazon!: Hayduke=Kaneda
[00:47] !King_Amazon!: That's all I know
[00:47] !King_Amazon!: was he depressed or something?
[00:47] !King_Amazon!: or was it an accident?
[00:47] klo: def wouldn't have done it like that, he did it in a bathroom that 4 other people used, 4 days before our daughter turned 4
[00:47] klo: hes always been depressed.

Pretty fucked up. I never got along with him very well, but nobody should die that young. R.I.P. I'll burn one for you homie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-24, 10:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "R.I.P."
So that's where Hayduke went? Damn... he was one of few people here I could actually agree with, once in a while.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-25, 10:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "R.I.P."
That's pretty sad man. RIP Kaneda... feels informal... what was his real name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-11-25, 03:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's pretty sad man. RIP Kaneda......"
RIP man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2010-11-25, 06:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's pretty sad man. RIP Kaneda......"
Zack or Zachary, but i spelled it Zack, guess before i met him he spelled it with an "h" but that wasn't the way it was since i met him 8 yrs ago .

xoxo will miss him forever.

edit:
oh yah, when he left for sd two years ago there was another zack at his work and some people used his middle name "travis", but when they called at the hosp. they all knew Zack too.
Your fucking stupid

Last edited by klo; 2010-11-25 at 06:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2010-11-25, 06:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So that's where Hayduke went? Damn......"
Skurai said: [Goto]
So that's where Hayduke went? Damn... he was one of few people here I could actually agree with, once in a while.

the only good thing to this story or his end is that his body was VERY healthy and all his organs were usable, some of his bones and blood etc. His heart was in someone else within a few hours...he saved some people too. <3. Unfortunately his dad will be contacted if they ever want to tell someone where it went, and him and I never got along well....needless to say I won't be back that way for a while. Wish him the best recovery as well tho, just not around me.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2010-11-25, 09:18 PM in reply to klo's post starting "the only good thing to this story or..."
Well, at least some other people got help from it. Still. I wish this was just a bad joke. :/
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-25, 09:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, at least some other people got..."
Me too. That would be the best trick ever.

/I kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-25, 10:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Me too. That would be the best trick..."
R i p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-11-25, 11:57 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "R i p"
*Moment of Silence*
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-27, 01:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "R.I.P."
Shit, man. That's horrible. :/

RIP Kaneda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-11-29, 08:23 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Shit, man. That's horrible. :/ RIP..."
I actually feel kinda bad about this, I actually liked Kaneda. R.I.P. if this is true. You'll be missed man. What a fucking shame.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-29, 08:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I actually feel kinda bad about this, I..."
Not to be the dick, but doesn't Klo seem strangely open about the situation? If my girlfriend hung herself, I definitely wouldn't be broadcasting it in this manor...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-11-29, 08:37 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Not to be the dick, but doesn't Klo..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Not to be the dick, but doesn't Klo seem strangely open about the situation? If my girlfriend hung herself, I definitely wouldn't be broadcasting it in this manor...
I always thought you and Kaneda were the same person, like you had just gotten a new name or something.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 03:21 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Not to be the dick, but doesn't Klo..."
I'm sure we've all thought she was strangely open, at some point. The grammar is what has me all like "...?", but then again, I'm just me being me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-30, 08:39 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Not to be the dick, but doesn't Klo..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
It does seem a bit weird, but maybe he had life insurance or something.. I don't even think they were together anymore as far as I can remember?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 05:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It does seem a bit weird, but maybe he..."
S'what I thought too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-11-30, 05:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "S'what I thought too."
Strange, very strange indeed...

Quote:
[00:31] System: klo has joined the chat
[00:31] klo: what was kanedas new name?
[00:41] System: !King_Amazon! has joined the chat
[00:41] !King_Amazon!: what are you talking about
[00:41] !King_Amazon!: are you gonna bring some crazy back to Zelaron?
[00:42] klo: he hung himself dude its kinda crazy....just wanted to be crazy for a while and look around
[00:43] !King_Amazon!: hung himself?
[00:43] !King_Amazon!: literally?
[00:43] klo: soooooo?
[00:43] klo: yeah

So, he hung himself and you felt like being crazy? DOMEX!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-11-30, 10:29 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Strange, very strange indeed... ..."
Wow this blows. RIP man. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-12-01, 08:38 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Strange, very strange indeed... ..."
maybe klo did it in the bathroom, with the rope and with Professor Plum

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V