Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Family reunion
Posted 2007-08-09, 07:25 AM
Well, I'll be gone until like Monday, off on a family reunion in Maryland. Bye-bye spiffy new avatar.

See you all later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-09, 08:25 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Family reunion"
It wouldn't be going bye-bye if my idea for changes to it were implimented.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-09, 11:10 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Family reunion"
Don't worry, you'll get it back after 28 days.

Have fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-09, 11:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't worry, you'll get it back after..."
14 days, Lenny. 14 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-09, 11:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "14 days, Lenny. 14 days."
Same difference...

Does one not keep it 28 days after the 14 are up, though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-09, 03:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Same difference... Does one not..."
Where's my big avatar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-09, 03:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Where's my big avatar? :("
You'd have to ask WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 04:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You'd have to ask WW."
Well, got back, it wasn't anything largely exciting. Old people as far as the eye could see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-14, 04:43 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Well, got back, it wasn't anything..."
Sounds like my church!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 04:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sounds like my church!"
Oddly enough, the big dinner was held in a local church. I had to watch my cellphone carefully to make sure its 'Play' button didn't get held down and start playing Celtic Frost or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:23 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Oddly enough, the big dinner was held..."
Where in Maryland?

If you would've let me know I would've taken you to a bar or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-08-14, 07:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Where in Maryland? If you would've..."
Just a mile or two outside of Denton.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Denton...i=map&ct=title

Just shy of Delaware, interesting. Didn't know that was where I was...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-14, 07:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Just a mile or two outside of Denton. ..."
I love family reunions especially when you get toasted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-14, 07:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I love family reunions especially when..."
I didn't, but my little brother did. He passed out after like 6 shots of Skyy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:05 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I love family reunions especially when..."
I'm looking forward to being able to legally drink at family reunions. I've never been drunk around a family member besides my sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm looking forward to being able to..."
There's talks of lowering the legal drinking age to 18, and it's actually getting some traction.

Did you know, you only have to be 21 to drink in like half the states? In some states, if you have a parent or guardian present, you can drink below the age of 21. In some states, if you're married and your spouse is present, you can drink below the age of 21. And in a few states(California is one, if I remember right), you can drink below the age of 21.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's talks of lowering the legal..."
Yeah I saw that article on MSN yesterday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's talks of lowering the legal..."
Isn't Louisiana the only state that currently has a drinking age of 18?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20249460/

For Maryland, it says Under 21 may consume alcohol. What does that really mean?

Last edited by Dar_Win; 2007-08-15 at 10:33 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-08-15, 11:00 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Isn't Louisiana the only state that..."
I'm not really sure. I don't know if that means that ANYONE under 21 can consume alcohol, like a 15 year old, or if that means people over 18 but under 21 can still consume alcohol.

Either way, that article makes some good points about alcohol control not doing shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-15, 11:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not really sure. I don't know if..."
I like how you'd have to have a drinking license (almost like a driver's license). My parents let me drink, simply because of 'It was 18 when I was your age'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven