Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-25, 09:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'd get an iPhone, after a while and..."
Verizon, VX8300

Friend of mine works for Apple, got the iPhone free

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-25, 10:29 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Verizon, VX8300 Friend of mine works..."
They're nice, but their screens would probably become a smudy mess pretty quickly. Plus they don't have a real keyboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-29, 01:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "They're nice, but their screens would..."
They are pretty cool, but like Lenny, I don't want to deal with the first gen bugs or the absoludicrous price. I do wonder about the effects of long-term screen touching also.

I have a Kyocera flip phone that I got free from Verizon. It's a piece of crap, but I really don't want to browse the internet or look at pictures or listen to music on my phone. It's a fucking phone. And my battery lasts about 5 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:49 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "They are pretty cool, but like Lenny, I..."
I'm not actually sure that the 50-dollar-a-month hunk of plastic I attempt to use as a phone is, in reality, a fucking phone. I think it used to be a phone, but has since transformed into something far less useful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:49 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'm not actually sure that the..."
Too much abuse?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Too much abuse?"
I love with my fists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:52 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I love with my fists."
Mine splits off into two parts, but not like a transformer. One chuck too many.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 08:19 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mine splits off into two parts, but not..."
my fing phones buttons weren't working so i brought it back and the mofos gave me some piece of shit to use as a "loaner" phone while they get me a new one. is some "nokia" thing. UGH, i was like "why don't you give me YOUR sidekick and you use the loaner piece of shit" then he looked at me funny and we left. bad day that was.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:25 AM in reply to klo's post starting "my fing phones buttons weren't working..."
I kind of want to get a Helio Ocean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 09:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I kind of want to get a Helio Ocean."
HandOfHeaven said:
I kind of want to get a Helio Ocean.

I love mine man, it's fucking sweeter now that you can load your apps on it...Im using opera mini for web browsing in 3g speeds.

If you gonna sign up let me know so i can refer you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-08-31, 09:31 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I love mine man, it's fucking sweeter..."
I hate my phone because the alarm on it sucks and it is beat up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-28, 12:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hate my phone because the alarm on it..."
I'm so close to getting a new phone, getting tired of this "Nokia 6133" The screen is cracked ( not it's fault ) but the picture quality has dropped 10 folds, the speaker hardly works I HAVE to use speakerphone just to hear whoever i'm talking to, and signal randomly disappears wherever I go. And the powerbutton doesn't work anymore. And this phone is only 6 months old and I hardly ever use it

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-28, 01:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm so close to getting a new phone,..."
Is that one of those shitty Nokia phones from 1940? My girl spilled a drink on her old phone and has to use this humongous nokia phone for now, which has a large crack right over the screen, and the buttons come off. Ha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-28, 01:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Is that one of those shitty Nokia..."
Nah it's a newer flip-phone, it was very sweet when I got it, but the quality of the phone diminished almost instantly after taking it out of the package and using it for a while. I've never really had a problem with cellies before

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-28, 01:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nah it's a newer flip-phone, it was..."
I'm due for a new one next month. My flip phone has survived quite a few wall hits, drops, burns, and even an immersion in water. It's scraped and a little bit of the paint up front is chipped off, but the phone is still as functional as it was ~2 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-30, 08:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm due for a new one next month. My..."
I got a letter from my local Verizon store the other day. They claim that I'm "eligible" for a new phone so long as I upgrade my plan to include another line.

Another line? I'm sure they have my age and marital status and, hell, my phone records on file, for that matter. They should realize that I have no interest whatsoever in another line, unless they think I'm interested in texting on one phone while talking to someone on the other. No thanks, Verizon. No thanks.

The kicker is the fact that another local Verizon store sent me a nearly identical letter two days later. Goddamnit! Do your research, leave me alone and stop wasting paper!

I'm done now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-10-16, 10:34 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I got a letter from my local Verizon..."
Well, I just signed up with Verizon after a few years with a prepaid Boost...

I love my new phone! Looks like the new Camaro, or to me at least.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=3988
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-17, 06:36 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Well, I just signed up with Verizon..."
Lol Draco, nice bumping. Anyways, I have a stupid Samsung Hue, as does Kaz, from Alltel. I wish I could get my fucking upgrade or at least afford a new phone because I really want one with a full qwerty keyboard, like the LG Scoop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-10-17, 11:40 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Lol Draco, nice bumping. Anyways, I..."
I have an LG Chocolate. Don't get one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-17, 11:45 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I have a Samsung N400 with Sprint. ..."
Really really old samsung flip phone. They definitely don't make these anymore. I'm going to get a new one, but I honestly don't like a lot of the new ones. They break easy and are battery hogs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood