Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-08-21, 09:23 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Eh, he has no reason to not trust me...."
I almost read that as 'he has no reason to trust me' Ha. Sounds to me like Kaneda had a normal guy reaction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:38 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I almost read that as 'he has no reason..."
Yea, I'd have been pissed if I saw that shit on my girl's phone. If that guy replied "no" it was probably because you told him "no" first. A guy doesn't ask a girl that question unless he's been her best friend for 10 years and she's like his sister and just having innocent conversation or he's trying to get in her pants. It doesn't seem like he's brother-like material to you so I'd say the latter. If my girl went out drinking with a guy who wasn't gay I'd have been pretty jealous too.

A lot of experts debate on what effects members of the opposite sex being friends with in a relationship have. Pretty much -- if you feel like you have a special relationship with a guy that's not your boyfriend then that can lead to affairs. Soon you'll feel like "he knows me so well and he's so nice to me ...if I got with him he'd treat me better" and bullshit like that if you and Kaneda have a hard time =P. I've seen it happen a thousand times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I'd have been pissed if I saw that..."
That's what makes TV shows dramatic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 12:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I'd have been pissed if I saw that..."
Hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 03:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hit the nail on the head."
I disagree, but hey, you guys obviously don't have trust in women. Neither do i, but i know myself and I wouldn't do that, especailly in my situation.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-21, 03:50 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I disagree, but hey, you guys obviously..."
Well hopefully you guys can work out your little problems, it'd be much better for the both of you in the long run....

Me and my girl have planned already that if we're going to even go out anywhere we'd end up going with each other.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 03:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well hopefully you guys can work out..."
Yea, and in a few mins i could get a txt saying he wants to move out...life changes, and if i get the desire to "get" with anyone else kaneda and i will work something else out.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-21, 03:55 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Yea, and in a few mins i could get a..."
See, I feel that if I have a kid, I have something extra to make the relationship work out, not just blow it off. I NEVER want my kid to have Two moms, or a step-mom, I know lots of people that have them and none of them can stand their step-whatevers. I was fortunate enough to have both parents around for the most part, and they have been good with each other from day one.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 05:13 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I disagree, but hey, you guys obviously..."
klo said:
I disagree, but hey, you guys obviously don't have trust in women. Neither do i, but i know myself and I wouldn't do that, especailly in my situation.
I'm not entirely a traditionalist but I think that if my girl wanted to go out, drink, and dance then I better be with her or she better be dancing with her girlfriends and not random guys. Otherwise that relationship probably would not last too long. It's asking for trouble and it's a nice red flag. Whether or not you -know- you're going to do something, it's not right for you to go out and do that when it bothers your signifigant other with GOOD REASON.

You're with the guy that cheated on you. That sucks. But if you want a relationship to work you can't hold grudges because that's not how a relationship should be. You do what you want and enjoy the arguments that ensue because I'll have to agree with Kaneda on this one. He can be quite a dick but he has very sound reasoning for this. Relationships involve comprimises and you know you can do something fun that doesn't have to involve the company of some dumbass calling you and asking you if you'd cheat or not ...haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-21, 08:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not entirely a traditionalist but I..."
Willkillforfood said:
I'm not entirely a traditionalist but I think that if my girl wanted to go out, drink, and dance then I better be with her or she better be dancing with her girlfriends and not random guys. Otherwise that relationship probably would not last too long. It's asking for trouble and it's a nice red flag. Whether or not you -know- you're going to do something, it's not right for you to go out and do that when it bothers your signifigant other with GOOD REASON.

You're with the guy that cheated on you. That sucks. But if you want a relationship to work you can't hold grudges because that's not how a relationship should be. You do what you want and enjoy the arguments that ensue because I'll have to agree with Kaneda on this one. He can be quite a dick but he has very sound reasoning for this. Relationships involve comprimises and you know you can do something fun that doesn't have to involve the company of some dumbass calling you and asking you if you'd cheat or not ...haha.

Ok, you know such little about the situation. I would LOVE to have Kaneda come out with me. He hates the club scene unless he's with someone else. he's never even tried to go w.me, and believe me I have BEGGED him! It's not a random guy, and he knows i have boundries and limits. Yes dance, No grabbing or other activities.

You don't know what our conversation was about and we were talking about relationships going wrong when that came up.

AND, it seems to me that you guys are forgetting a VERY important part to this story, Kaneda told me he wanted to move out and end it earlier that day...and i STILL didn't fuck someone else. Kaneda hasn't even argued a point here so how are you with him? Yea, he was upset when he found out a guy ended up coming...but he's gone to softball-drinks with girls he works with, where's the difference, honostly?

This thread was supposed to be about weekends. Kaneda and I already talked about what happened and everything.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-21, 08:39 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Ok, you know such little about the..."
Well, we're agreeing with Kaneda on the being suspicious. Not the whole threatening to move out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 08:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, we're agreeing with Kaneda on the..."
Women are just as jealous and suspicious of men with female friends, it's the jealous nature of the beast.

Slightly off topic, but I hope you mention to hopeful guys that you're involved if they go to buy you a drink. Women who are involved and go to the bar to sponge drinks off the hopeful single guys rank only slightly better than outright thieves in my book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-22, 06:33 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Women are just as jealous and..."
Agree with that Ahaha.

Sounds like you and Kaneda are going to end up sharing custody ..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:02 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Ok, you know such little about the..."
klo said:
Ok, you know such little about the situation. I would LOVE to have Kaneda come out with me. He hates the club scene unless he's with someone else. he's never even tried to go w.me, and believe me I have BEGGED him! It's not a random guy, and he knows i have boundries and limits. Yes dance, No grabbing or other activities.

You don't know what our conversation was about and we were talking about relationships going wrong when that came up.

AND, it seems to me that you guys are forgetting a VERY important part to this story, Kaneda told me he wanted to move out and end it earlier that day...and i STILL didn't fuck someone else. Kaneda hasn't even argued a point here so how are you with him? Yea, he was upset when he found out a guy ended up coming...but he's gone to softball-drinks with girls he works with, where's the difference, honostly?

This thread was supposed to be about weekends. Kaneda and I already talked about what happened and everything.
You guys have a fucked up relationship x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 09:04 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You guys have a fucked up relationship..."
Kaneda just goes back and forth with what he wants from life (if you couldn't tell all along...). Our relationship is healthy otherwise. Our arguments are minor and stupid usually.

Of course I tell people im involved. There are rules when getting drinks. 1-you talk to who bought you a drink for at least half your drink. 2- You NEVER ask for a drink. 3- you (i) talk about (kaneda) at least %25 of the time.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-22, 09:57 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Kaneda just goes back and forth with..."
Haha if my girl went clubbing w/o me I'd kick her to the curb faster than her pants drop when I come over.

PS: I still get a crack out of the fact that kaneda was busted because of this forum.

PSS: It's still kinda wrong to have other guys buying you drinks......you know they didn't buy it to hear all about your fiance you know?

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2007-08-22 at 10:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-08-22, 10:29 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Haha if my girl went clubbing w/o me..."
Alcohol from guys = getting in your pants. If you're too oblivious and stupid to see that then you either want to cheat or really are a dumbass.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 10:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Alcohol from guys = getting in your..."
D3V said:
Alcohol from guys = getting in your pants. If you're too oblivious and stupid to see that then you either want to cheat or really are a dumbass.
You obviously have never been in the "getting drinks situation". And if a guy thinks he's gonna get laid that's his problem for being retarded.

People want people to socialize with, not just FUCK. you guys make me sick, and really need to grow up.

AND i already said, Kaneda won't go out with me, he doesn't like clubs.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-22, 11:09 AM in reply to klo's post starting "You obviously have never been in the..."
You're talking with virgins about relationship advice/situations. What do you expect? Half of them don't have any idea what they're talking about (WillKill).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-22, 11:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're talking with virgins about..."
Definitely not a virgin. But I don't smoke pot or contract a new std a week either so I'm not quite in Thanatos's league. Thanatos, you like to put your wang where no man has not gone before. You're close to the epitome of shallowness and maybe one day you'll grow into a respectable person. Or die in a ditch. Either way works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood