Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought most 2-year contract dealers..."
You can get a cheap old phone for free...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:24 PM in reply to klo's post starting "You can get a cheap old phone for..."
Just think of what you could've done with 400 bucks. That's 4 high quality hookers for a night. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just think of what you could've done..."
Most companies are a standard 2 year contract with a steep equipment discount, some offer a 1 year contract option with a smaller equipment discount.

Month to month is not commonly available outside of Prepaid type services as a startup plan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-20, 09:59 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Most companies are a standard 2 year..."
I got the Helio ocean (awesome phone, look it up on youtube) and have the unlimited everything plan (data, txt, msgs, minutes) for $99/mo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-08-21, 12:33 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I got the Helio ocean (awesome phone,..."
I have ATT or Cingular... and just whatever cheep free phone they had last time I renewed my contract lol I don't even know what brand it is... I don't pay that much attention
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NyxianaSpades

Posted 2007-08-21, 02:01 AM in reply to NyxianaSpades's post starting "I have ATT or Cingular... and just..."
Nokia 3310.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-08-21, 10:45 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Nokia 3310."
I have the Green Chocolate from Verizon.

It's a piece of shit, though. The battery only lasts 1 day, and that's only if you don't use any special features. I've got about 150 songs on it, which is the main reason I still have it. I either want the newer Chocolate that just came out or an upgrade to a diff. Verizon phone. I've used Verizon for about 5 years now and I've always been satisfied with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have the Green Chocolate..."
Damn 1 day? I'm lucky to get a full day at work, let alone from when I wake up til when I go to bed, it's usually giving me the 'battery low' signal around 10:00pm.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn 1 day? I'm lucky to get a full day..."
Mine usually doesn't crap out until 2 days of use, unless I'm on it constantly. It's a shitty and beat-up phone, but I guess it's alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:29 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I got the Helio ocean (awesome phone,..."
I have a friend that has a helio.

Kaneda and I pay about 105 a month but that's for 2 phones, unlimited txt, unlimited internet access and like 700 mins.

And I get battery power up to about a day depending on how much i txt and have the internet window open.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:34 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I have a friend that has a helio. ..."
I've got the Verizon lg 5200 I think. Getting a new plan this fall, so I'll be picking up a new phone as well. This is what my brother currently has, which I'm debating getting. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=2627
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-08-21, 04:12 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I've got the Verizon lg 5200 I think. ..."
My new Verizon enV arrived today, it's pretty cool so far. I'll be reading the manual at work tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-25, 10:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought most 2-year contract dealers..."

I have an LG Sprint music phone, but I have no idea how to put my damn music on it .

Anyone have an iPhone?
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata

Last edited by Silverjinx18; 2007-08-25 at 10:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-25, 02:30 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g132/m..."
FUCK the Iphone!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-25, 03:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "FUCK the Iphone!"
lol I know right! Some of my friends want one, but I just think it's a bad investment when you're in college.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-25, 03:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought most 2-year contract dealers..."
i have T-mobile too, the stripe i think its callled. Service sucks. i don't get it anywhere but work. oh the irony.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-25, 04:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "FUCK the Iphone!"
It's a nice idea, and I'd have one just to say I've got one... but not until the third generation at least. By then all the bugs will be ironed out, the phone will be built a lot better, it'll be cheaper and... erm... third generation, yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-25, 04:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's a nice idea, and I'd have one just..."
My old landlord came around and showed us pictures on his the day after they came out. What an asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-25, 04:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My old landlord came around and showed..."
Hahaha. He's got his priorities right. Good man!

It's kinda like how I took pictures of the PS3 and showed everyone at school the next day. How they hated me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-25, 04:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hahaha. He's got his priorities right...."
I'd get an iPhone, after a while and when I can afford a frivolous expense like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker