Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Who started you on d2?

Posted 2004-09-24, 06:50 PM
I'd like to give a special FUCK YOU to my friend Marc, for introducing me to this game while I was at his house, oh so many years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 06:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Who started you on d2?"
Timmay1113 started me on D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-24, 06:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Who started you on d2?"
hmmmmmm my friend introduced me to it too. He stills plays it like hes on crack. I only play on weekends now. hurray for will power
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-24, 06:53 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "hmmmmmm my friend introduced me to it..."
D2 is seriously like a drug.
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthr...highlight=drug
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-24, 06:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "D2 is seriously like a drug...."
for a lot of ppl, all u really need is to find urself a sport (or soemthing like it) and do it all teh time. works for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-24, 07:09 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "for a lot of ppl, all u really need is..."
Yea, but you can't completely quit D2, can you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-24, 07:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, but you can't completely quit D2,..."
well i havnt completely quit but i barely play. people who compltely quit must b just "myths" or urban legends. I havnt seen one....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

wilma

Posted 2004-09-24, 07:18 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "well i havnt completely quit but i..."
See. It is like a drug. And trust me, eventually there will be a strong enough pang for you to go back to playing D2 all-out again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-24, 07:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "See. It is like a drug. And trust me,..."
A friend got me hooked he showed me regular Diablo a long time ago and we both played it forever and when D2 came along it was like a whole new drug completly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-09-24, 07:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "See. It is like a drug. And trust me,..."
Yeah, just because you are always trying to be the best. I have stopped playing as much cuz of school. But I guess that cuz I have my prioreties straight. As to this thread, I played it at my friends house way back in the day.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-24, 09:00 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, just because you are always..."
i got myself into it, a few years back i borrowed a demo disk from the school library, and i saw "diablo II" demo, i tried it out, i decided to get the full game after trying to get past lvl 25 in act 1 after like 5 months.. LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-24, 09:28 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i got myself into it, a few years back..."
My brother. He bought it for me for Christmas a few years back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-25, 01:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My brother. He bought it for me for..."
Yes , my bro gave it to me for christmas aswell.
That was still d2 classic , about 4-5 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-25, 01:09 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Yes , my bro gave it to me for..."
Andrew Stiglemire
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-25, 01:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Who started you on d2?"
mine would be to James.. got me addicted 2 yrs ago... he has since quit.. and im tryin to..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
browness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrowness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

browness

Posted 2004-09-25, 02:03 AM in reply to browness's post starting "mine would be to James.. got me..."
lol, if u want to quit, go cold turkey!.. or.. there is 1 other option..
MURDER!! *Bum bum buuum*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-25, 10:28 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol, if u want to quit, go cold..."
My bro , he played d2 and i followed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-09-25, 11:04 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "My bro , he played d2 and i followed ^^"
I still don't know who started me on it, but all i know is I found D2 at the bottom of a box of CDs back in feburary of this year. I hate you whoever did that!

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-25, 12:18 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I still don't know who started me on..."
my friend let me try... i hate him now... i started back in .07
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-25, 12:20 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I still don't know who started me on..."
i started D2 when... well after i installed the first D2 Demo -.-
oh, i got my barb level ~45 without cheating in the demo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar